Friday, August 7, 2009

Being a Big Boy

"Mommy!" said Andy, coming around the corner from his bedroom, "Something's wrong with my pee-pee! It's really big, and it's hard, and it feels really funny when I touch it!"

"Oh, Jesus!" said Lisa, his mother, covering her eyes, "Andy, darling, please go back in your room and put some clothes on!"

"But, Mommy! None of my clothes will fit me any more!"

"Here --" said Lisa, digging through some laundry, "Try these on. They're you're father's, but it will at least be something!"

"You mean I get to wear Daddy's underwears now?" said Andy, giggling, "But, Mommy, that's silly!"

"Please! Andy! Just put them on!"

"Oh," said Andy, becoming sad, "I'm sorry, Mommy..."

"It's okay, baby," she said, "Just please put these on for Mommy. At least until we can figure out what happened and then make you a little boy again."

"Okay, Mommy," said Andy, taking the briefs from her and awkwardly putting them on, unused to his new size, "Look -- my pee-pee is still hard!"

His very adult hard-on now bulged through the tight briefs, leaving nothing to the imagination.

"Andrew," said Lisa, becoming flustered, "Mommy needs you to just go back into your room so that she can call the doctor -- and in the mean time, I want you to try not to touch that, okay?"

"Ewww! Why would I want to touch it, Mommy!?" said Andy, giggling again.

"Just... go to your room, Andy," said Lisa.

"Oh. Okay," said Andy, "Gee, I hope I can go back to being a little boy soon. Being a big boy doesn't seem like very much fun at all!"

"I hope so too," said Lisa, "I hope so too..."

3 comments :

  1. I really like the cap and idea, but I think that you could find a better picture. Also please make a follow up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah a follow up would be really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A follow up would be really good.

    ReplyDelete