Sunday, August 23, 2009

Not Really into Girls Any More

"Jimmy...?" said Jennifer, "Baby? Are you sure you're ok? You've been acting really strange all morning. Is it something I said? Are you mad at me?"

"Huh?" said Jimmy, raising up his shirt and absently running his hands along his furry belly.

"And since when do you like... bananas?" said Jennifer.

Jimmy slowly pulled the banana out of his mouth, casually taking a bite of it. He turned his head to Jennifer and smiled, his lips moist.

"Sorry," he said, "But who are you again?"

"Who am I!?" exclaimed Jennifer, "Jimmy! I'm your girlfriend! It's me, Jennifer!"

"Oh," said Jimmy, taking another bite of the banana and continuing to run his hands through the hair on his chest, "Right. Listen, uh, Jennifer, right? I don't really think I'm into girls any more."

"Not into -- what?" said Jennifer, on the verge of tears, "Jimmy, what is going on!?"

"Is this my place?" said Jimmy, looking around the well-appointed apartment.

"Yes, of course it's your place! Don't you remember?"

"Oh yeah. Right. So, I'm gonna need you to go, then. We'll, uh, talk about it later, Jessica."

"Jimmy!" screamed Jennifer, "It's Jennifer! Who is Jessica? Tell me what the hell is going on here!"

"Yeah, whatever," said Jimmy, "Could you just get outta here?"

"Fine!" said Jennifer, collecting her thing, "But don't you expect to hear from me ever again, Jimmy DeSantos!"

"Jimmy DeSantos..." Jimmy said to himself, rubbing his stubble, "I like that..."

"I really hope you figure out what's going on," said Jennifer, "Because something is totally not right here."

She slammed the door behind her as she left, and finally Jimmy was alone. He looked down at his lumbering body, peeking underneath his shirt once again and pleased by the manly, hairy chest that he saw. He awkwardly flexed his arms. Sure, he wasn't a bodybuilder or anything, but he had some power in those things!

"What the hell happened to me...?" he said to himself, trying to retrace what had happened the night before "This is the guy I picked up at the bar last night. The one that told me he had a girlfriend, so we had to keep everything on the downlow. God, I remember him fucking me, and then I remember laying there next to him saying how much I wished I was a big, butch top guy like him instead of a twinky little bottom -- and that's it. Next thing I know... here I am... And I'm... him. I'm him!"

The new Jimmy DeSantos turned to a mirror and grinned. Somehow, some way, his wish had come true, and the one thing he knew for sure was that he sure as hell was not going to take the opportunity for granted!

No comments :

Post a Comment