Friday, August 28, 2009

A Sexy Surprise

"Well that's a surprise," I thought, laying back and smiling as I lightly ran my hands across my body, "Who woulda thought that Mr. Christian Manning, frat boy, captain of the football team, and overall top stud, was the type to shave his pits? I'm sure he says it's because the straps on his uniform pull at his pit hair or some shit, but whatever. I just think it's fuckin' sexy, and I don't think I'll mind maintaining it at all. Now, going to the gym every day to keep this body pumped up and looking fit as fuck, that's gonna take a little bit of effort. But now that I look like this, I don't think I'll feel quite so out of place -- I'll be just another jock lifting weights with all of his football buddies. Damn, I can't wait for that! But first, I think I ought to take a little bit more time getting to know my new body and see if there are any more sexy surprises in store..."

No comments :

Post a Comment