Saturdays the readers get a chance to write something, use the picture as inspiration or perhaps suggest something for others to write. Choice of three pictures this time.
Have you ever written a Caption This story in this blog? I actually just started writing and yet this is what I have become (Pic 3). Let me rewind and tell you what had actually happened.
---
I was actually surfing the web as I came across this website and I saw a post that gives any people to have a chance to get their writing popular. So i decided to give it a try. I was typing the story for it like in my point if view. Finally finished what I had done. I placed my nickname and readied to click submit. When i clicked it, a sudden electric buzzed through my brain and I blacked out.
After a few minutes of rest, or hours, I let out a groan as I noticed my voice is not mine, yet it is too deep to be mine. I snapped my eyes open to see i was looking up a ceiling. I sat up straight and look around and saw my reflection in the mirror. I felt my eyes widen in surprise as I stood up and walked toward the full length mirror. I flexed all my muscles as my reflection follow what i do. A twitch of pain in my brain as new memories flowed to my head.
I smiled at my reflection and I quickly noticed that this is the guy that I had written the story for. I quickly snapped his laptop open and started to rewrite everything because the story is not posted. Now i have to rewrite everything, but i am not going to complain. Because of this blog, i now have a new life to live. Thank you so much maletransformation blogspot. Will always write story if i really do not have fun with this body anymore. Okay that's it. I am going to off to look for some guys to entertain me after i signed off this blog. Bye.
Love, Darren
---
Meh, i really wish this blog have the power to switch too. Haha.
Thanks, actually that story is what i had planned to send you for the guest post, but i have no idea what picture to choose so i did not do it. But when i saw today's caption this photo had what i want, so i decided why not post as a caption this story instead xD.
I am so happy! My brother is the best! He was going to go to college, but he just wanted to disappear. He knew that I always wanted to be him because he is so cool and strong. So he looked online and found a possession spell. He came to me and said that I could become him forever. He wanted to disappear and this spell would help me gain everything that I need like memories and personalities to become him completely and he would just go away forever. I said that I would gladly change from a little 10 year old kid to my 19 year old brother! He said the spell once we were in his room. Then he said just push into his body. I said goodbye to him and started pushing in. My hands went straight through his clothes and into his back. Even though he was bigger than me I still fit perfectly. I felt my hands into his arms and hands. Then in went my feet and legs and then my upper torso. And in went my head then suddenly I opened my eyes in my new body and looked in the mirror and saw my new body forever. I was so exited, I took a selfie with a thumbs up.
Have you ever written a Caption This story in this blog? I actually just started writing and yet this is what I have become (Pic 3). Let me rewind and tell you what had actually happened.
ReplyDelete---
I was actually surfing the web as I came across this website and I saw a post that gives any people to have a chance to get their writing popular. So i decided to give it a try. I was typing the story for it like in my point if view. Finally finished what I had done. I placed my nickname and readied to click submit. When i clicked it, a sudden electric buzzed through my brain and I blacked out.
After a few minutes of rest, or hours, I let out a groan as I noticed my voice is not mine, yet it is too deep to be mine. I snapped my eyes open to see i was looking up a ceiling. I sat up straight and look around and saw my reflection in the mirror. I felt my eyes widen in surprise as I stood up and walked toward the full length mirror. I flexed all my muscles as my reflection follow what i do. A twitch of pain in my brain as new memories flowed to my head.
I smiled at my reflection and I quickly noticed that this is the guy that I had written the story for. I quickly snapped his laptop open and started to rewrite everything because the story is not posted. Now i have to rewrite everything, but i am not going to complain. Because of this blog, i now have a new life to live. Thank you so much maletransformation blogspot. Will always write story if i really do not have fun with this body anymore. Okay that's it. I am going to off to look for some guys to entertain me after i signed off this blog. Bye.
Love,
Darren
---
Meh, i really wish this blog have the power to switch too. Haha.
- DA
Nice story DA :)
DeleteThanks, actually that story is what i had planned to send you for the guest post, but i have no idea what picture to choose so i did not do it. But when i saw today's caption this photo had what i want, so i decided why not post as a caption this story instead xD.
ReplyDelete- DA.
Excellent!
Delete*-* Abel pirela LOL
ReplyDeletePic 3
ReplyDeleteI am so happy! My brother is the best! He was going to go to college, but he just wanted to disappear. He knew that I always wanted to be him because he is so cool and strong. So he looked online and found a possession spell. He came to me and said that I could become him forever. He wanted to disappear and this spell would help me gain everything that I need like memories and personalities to become him completely and he would just go away forever. I said that I would gladly change from a little 10 year old kid to my 19 year old brother! He said the spell once we were in his room. Then he said just push into his body. I said goodbye to him and started pushing in. My hands went straight through his clothes and into his back. Even though he was bigger than me I still fit perfectly. I felt my hands into his arms and hands. Then in went my feet and legs and then my upper torso. And in went my head then suddenly I opened my eyes in my new body and looked in the mirror and saw my new body forever. I was so exited, I took a selfie with a thumbs up.
Haha, cool story.
ReplyDelete