Based on a Caption This from Sean…..
Note: there are 2 parts to this – POV of James and Tony – posted separately. The dialogue is repeated in both to keep the story consistent. I would recommend reading James first. First time trying something like this so hope you enjoy.
I’m sitting in the detention room doing my homework when Tony from my math class turns around and starts talking to me.
“So what you in for?”
“Nothing, just catching up on some class work.” I answer.
“Wait, you’re in here because you want to? What sort of loser are you?”
“One with good grades and excellent career prospects. What about you?” I mockingly say to him. He’s the typical dumb jock who likes to pick on nerds when he gets the chance.
“Got caught giving one of the freshmen a hard time in the restroom.” He laughs. “What you got there?” He pulls the sheets of paper from my desk, “Fuck, these are those algebra questions from today’s lesson. You’ve done them already?”
I shrug, “Not that difficult.” That is if you study and think of more than just sports and girls.
“Yeah? Fuck you can do mine if you like them so much." He throws his papers at me. What does he think I am going to do with these?
“Don’t be an idiot all your life,” I throw them back, “the teacher will know it’s not your handwriting.” He really is stupid if he thinks I can do his homework for him and get away with it. Suddenly he lifts his vest showing me his tight muscular torso. What is he doing? Is he gay or something?
“So be me then and write it in my handwriting – you’ll fucking love it.” Before I can answer him he grabs my wrist. A searing pain shoots up my arm. What is happening?
“What the…” I yell at him, terrified as the burning spreads throughout my body. He lets my wrist go and tells me to relax and go with the flow. I’m feeling odd, the room is spinning and I’m not in control of myself any longer. The pain stops just as quickly as it started. “What just happened? What have you done to me?” I feel different, heavier somehow, and that didn’t sound like my voice. I look up and find I am looking at me – James - but how can that be?
“You’re now me – Tony. You can do my math homework and no one will notice anything different.”
I look down at myself. I’m definitely not in Kansas anymore. I really do have his body! I start to admire my new muscles and tats, flexing my impressive guns and feeling the muscles respond flawlessly. Awesome. I’ve got the body of the hottest jock in school. I don’t know how or why he did it but he must want something.
“See? I told you you’d fucking love being me.”
Whilst I have his body, I still feel like myself. I wonder if I still have all my knowledge. I start to do his math homework. Whoa. I’m writing left handed like he does and in his handwriting. He’s sitting in back of me relaxing while I do his work for him. It doesn’t take me long to complete the problems. “This is so cool. But how do we switch back?” While I’ve often thought about what it would be like to be him, no way am I going to be stuck as a dumb jock for the rest of my life. I’ve got plans for next year while who knows what he’ll be doing.
“Do you really want to swap back?”
“I can’t be you. Your body is fantastic but what kind of future would I have as you? I’m going to a prestigious college next year and you’re doing what? You want me to become the dumb jock and lose everything I’ve worked for?”
“Just think of all you now have – a jock’s body with a nerd’s brain. Think of the possibilities open to you. No one would pick on you for being too nerdy; you can still have good career prospects if you work hard, and you’re a super looking stud. Doesn’t that all add up to a great life?” Why is he trying to convince me to stay in his body?
“People expect you to be great looking but dumb. Wouldn’t it seem odd if you suddenly became smart and actually had goals other than playing sports and getting laid?” While it is fun being in his body temporarily, making it permanent just doesn’t feel right to me.
“True it would seem strange at first but if you work gradually to improve that reputation, you could convince everyone you had changed. For you to live my life I have to alter your memories and personality so you would no longer remember being James but I can leave your intellectual capabilities. You could surprise people with your knowledge - brains and brawn. The combination could make you very valuable to any profession you want to pursue. What do you say ‘Tony’?”
He is trying very hard to persuade me. If his life is so great, why would he want to give it up? I’m sure he could make something of himself if he wanted to. Yes, it would be great to be a popular and good looking jock but I would be giving up everything I’ve worked so hard to attain. I’m not so sure I want to lose who I am. Besides I don’t know that I can trust what he tells me. This just doesn’t add up. I don’t think his life is for me.
“I could easily get used to being you, living your life but…” What is he doing? He’s grabbing my wrist again. I’m starting to feel strange – lightheaded… Everything is going blank….Fuck. When is detention going to end? I want to get back to my bros and maybe find a little pussy. I got the nerd to do my homework for me and I’ve redone it in my handwriting so I’m good to go. I don’t want to hang around a nerd too long – it might rub off on me. The bell rings signaling the end of the detention period. Now I can blow this fucking joint. “Fucking catch you later man. Thanks for doing my homework nerd.” He’s such a fucking loser.
Would't have minded being James if I got the chance to become Tony!
ReplyDeleteLooks like he became Tony completely and Tony became him with all of the career prospects. Hot stuff
ReplyDeletereally I love both storys, both sides of a same coin, really I love the body swaps and this type of storys
ReplyDeleteDidn't curious already do the copy text thing with his 'fantasy come true' stories?
ReplyDelete