Saturday, August 31, 2013

Caption This (31st Aug)

Saturdays the readers get a chance to write something, use the picture as inspiration or perhaps suggest something for others to write.  Two pictures, but check in the new comments section you can add pictures now so post your own stories/pictures!

(note: administrators reserve the right to delete what they consider inappropriate pictures in any comments)

**THE STORIES/REQUESTS ARE IN THE COMMENTS**

tumblr_mrsnrp7d5b1rsp8puo1_500

1.

tumblr_ms2hu5OOwx1snyokpo1_1280

2.

4 comments :

  1. no comments? no ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope. None at all :P

    I have some suggestion though. The father took his son's body by using the cigar his son is using? :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have an idea for picture two. The heavy set guy on the left is eyeing up the guy drinking. The heavy guy also has possession powers which he uses on the other guy to get into his body.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ever since the jerk moved into the neighborhood, he have been torturing me with his hot sexy body, by just showing them off at the beach at the back of our villa. But I did take some sneak peaks when I am on my duty to sell drinks to those who came to the beaches.



    - - -


    On the walk to get some extra bottles from the recycle company that they willingly give it to me for loaning and start selling these cool water for those who love to hang out on beaches, I met a old lady and she had asked me to follow her to the dark alley and gave me this weird bottle of water asking me to give to someone who i like to be and ask him or her to drink it. And she said the water is just a testing product, it might not work.


    Given the chance to take that jerk's body, I'm going to give it a try. I quickly went into the recycling company and took those bottles and went back home to replenish the ice cool water into the recycled bottle, of course not before I properly washed them.


    Walking to the beach, I saw the kid was standing there playing beach wrestling(?) with his friends, so I give it a try and start shouting what I usually shout for the sales. When the kid started to jog to me, I smiled a little to him and when he asked me for a bottle of water and asked to pay later, I said I do not mind giving it for free, as I pass the testing product to him. He slurp all of it in a few seconds and I started feeling a bit sleepy.
    And I blacked out.


    Suddenly I was looking out in another point of view and have the strong youth power running through my veins. I looked down and saw the I was in his body. I cheer mentally in my mind as I look over to my old body. I noticed there are people surrounding it. I heard some of the people says that I have died in a heat stroke. I do not care because now I have a new life to live on.

    ReplyDelete