Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Serving our country

Working in retail I meet a lot of people, but today I met someone I felt a connection with. He came up to purchase a new computer and we talked for an hour. During this time I learned he was in the army and was here visiting family and friends but most his friends moved away. He then asked if I would like to hang out after I am off and chat some more. I was shocked that a cool, and hot, guy would want to be around me so I accepted.

After I was off I met up with Trevor at Starbucks to get some coffee and talk some more. We sat for hours getting to know each other and we both told our life stories. Mine was not very exciting working in retail while going to college. His story was leaving to the army and how he was sent over seas. He said he envied my life of not worrying about getting shot and enjoying the frat parties and everything. I told him I envied his serving our country and doing the things he did.

We eventually decided to hang out at my house and play xbox. We played call of duty Black ops 2 and drank heavily for hours and before we knew it it was 3am. At this point we were completely drunk and he asked to just stay the night and leave tomorrow. I watched as he stripped down to nothing and laid in my bed. He looked over with a smirk and said "you don't mind if I sleep nude, I noticed you checking me out so I figured I would let you see everything."

I striped naked as well and laid down and talked some more. He brought up if we could would I swap bodies with him and take his life while he got to see college life. I jumped up and said hell yeah I would be him and see how life in the army is. He smiled and sat up and kissed me on the lips.

We started feeling the others body and I went down on him first. I took in his scent and it was like every touch he did was the best feeling ever. We flopped and he went down on me and each touch and tongue action was just electrifying. After a while of this we both passed out holding each other.

I awoke first with the sensation I had to pee. I stumbled to the bathroom and started going fighting a hangover. I looked down and noticed a monster where my average penis was. I recognized it as Trevor's penis I had worshipped last night. I finished and went to the mirror and couldn't believe my eyes, I was Trevor. My new penis started to get hard and I knew I couldn't just go back in there with it up so I had to see how an orgasm. I started slowly feeling all over and then started working my new shaft. I started thinking about this new body and everything and before I knew it I blew a huge load all over the bathroom rug. I cleaned myself enough and stumbled back into the room to see that Trevor in my body was doing the same.

He looked up and said "I can't believe it worked I slipped these pills in our drinks last night that a old Asian man gave me in Korea, I figured it wouldn't work but could be fun. Now I am Jason and you are Trevor and we both can live out our fantasies."

I asked him how we would swap back and he handed me a bag of pills and said when I came back from my next assignment we can swap back or he could fly out to where I was going to be stationed.

We both agreed it would be best to just live the others lives for about 6 months then we would meet up somewhere and swap back.

I left my old house and waved goodbye to my old body and headed back to Trevor's house to pack and leave for my new duty station.

That all happened 6 months ago and we both talk every day and we both agreed another six months in these bodies but I don't think we will ever go back. I know I am happy and the pictures I see on my old Facebook tell me he is having a great time being me since he parties all the time and is also holding a 4.0 GPA in college.

----

Let me know what you think... I know I haven't wrote anything in a long time but I am coming back to write more stories.

Also some ideas would be great and I will pop out some new stories this week.

5 comments :

  1. Not to shabby. Anxious to see what else you have in store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love your stories! Could you do a father/son possession story?

    ReplyDelete
  3. unfortunately no father/son stories just not into those... I have another idea but keep the ideas coming.
    Glad I have some fans :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jocks/nerd and hot celeb/nerd are the best.Please post some more of it

    ReplyDelete