I decided it was time to get back in shape and hit the gym so I started heading to the University gym and running.
After about a month I hadn't lost much weight and was being discouraged, plus more party invites kept me distracted from my goals.
One day I ran into this guy from the wrestling team, Nate. Nate was in perfect shape and built.
we started talking about different things to try and do to get in shape and he was helping me get into shape.
I told him if I had a body like his i would be in heaven and would love to be a wrestler for the college. He then replied that if he had my body it would be in shape within two months and he would rather just be a normal student. I opened my mouth and said well I bet you a hundred bucks that that wouldn't be possible to get me in the shape you are talking about in two months. "I'll take that bet" he said excited.
After we laughed a little we went to get a sandwich and talked some more when we got to his house about the idea of being one another. We started drinking heavily and then he went out and said why not try and swap bodies. I agreed to try and swap bodies to allow him to give me a hundred bucks for not getting me in shape.
He pulled out a small bottle filled with a green liquid and said he read online and it would swap us, but if it does work I would have to take his mid terms and be him in a wrestling meet. I quickly agreed and said he would have to take my mid terms and just go to work for me, I work at an electronics company selling things.
We took shots from the bottle and after a few minutes the room started spinning and we both collapsed.
The next day I woke up to find my body felt really heavy and my head was killing me. I staggered to the bathroom to take a piss. I got to the toilet and pulled down my shorts and i jumped back. Sitting there was a monster penis in my shorts but they weren't my shorts. I looked in the mirror and saw Nate staring back at me. I couldn't believe it worked I was now the muscle hunk wrestler and he was in my beer belly regular college student body.
I pulled the cock out and started jacking off just looking at my new body in the full body mirror. his cock, i mean my cock my be at least 9 inches cut with low hanging balls that smacked everywhere. I continued to go faster and faster and what seemed like 10 minutes and shot a huge load all over the mirror and the floor. I cleaned up the best I could and figured I should head back and see if Nate woke up in my body.
When I walked back in the room I saw he just finished jerking his new tool as well and had a mess on the bed.
We decided to part ways and be the other for the time being. The deal we made was I couldnt see him and the progress he makes in my body till the end of the two months. He got dressed and left his former dorm room.
I knew his schedule and knew he didn't have any classes today but tomorrow I would have his mid terms all day. I was worried I would fail then started remembering the subjects and his knowledge of the class.
I heard Nate's phone go off and saw a text from Alex, his best friend and also on the wrestling team. It read "I am on my way for our pre match warm ups we do the day before."
I started trying to remember what that meant but couldn't find it in his memories.
After a while Alex just walked in Nate's dorm and started stripping his pants off then his shirt and was left in a jockstrap. I followed his lead and sat next to him and saw that I was getting hard and so was he.
Alex started rubbing my new crouch area and getting me more hard. Then he pushed me down on him and had me suck him off, it seemed a little out of place but I kept doing it and figured it was what Nate would have done. Alex quickly shot a load in my mouth and I swallowed the whole thing. He then gave me a hand job till I shot a load and then said he had to run and left. It seemed too weird but I figured it was what they did.
The next day I got up early and threw on some sweats and a shirt and headed to classes. I spent the whole day working on midterms and trying to pass his classes. After classes I headed to the dorm to grab my wrestling gear for the meet tonight.
I headed to the locker room and got ready for the set. The whole team was in there getting in our singlets and preparing for the matches.
I allowed the body to go into a autopilot to get ready and headed out to the match.
The match went amazing I won each match and the team took home trophies and had huge parties that night. And just enjoyed being Nate and couldn't believe he would want to be me.
The two month mark was up and I was excited to see what happened to my body and was sad to think we were going to be swapped back.
Nate and I texted back and forth for a few days prior and decided to meet up at my dorm where everything started.
I waited eagerly to see and was getting hard thinking about it. I dont know why I was getting hard but I guess Nate was attracted to guys and it was becoming fun fooling around with wrestlers and other athletes.
Nate walked through the door and I couldn't believe it. I looked ripped and huge. He had worked my body every day and pushed it to the max with diet and lifting.
We talked for a while and then decided to strip naked and see what we both did to the others bodies.
Nate had made mine better than his was. He noticed that his body was still in peak performance like he left it. I told him about all the times in his body doing the matches and the classes and the guys.
He just started laughing and said "well looks like you are enjoying my body a lot James, maybe a little too much since you have been messing around. What do you think about staying this way and not swapping back, i hate to give up a body I just made perfect."
I smiled huge and agreed to stay the same and then he said well I guess your the gay one now and I am the straight one but that doesn't make me gay if I let you suck my cock since it used to belong to you anyways.
I went down on my former body which is not built and amazing. I think I can get used to this life.


Let me know what you think and more ideas so I know if I'm doing good
ReplyDeletenice job warhawk
ReplyDeleteVery nice work. As an alternative, would have loved to have seen the jock get stuck in the chubby body and not be able to change it or the former chub turning his new body into a chubby mess just like his old one.
ReplyDeleteVery nice ;-) swap to hotty + transform to hotty = double fun.
ReplyDelete~Dyd