Friday, February 8, 2013

Sale of a Lifetime

 

There had been 4 estate agents around to value my house, each one seemed more sleazy than the rest. They always promoted how good they were, how quick they sold houses and stated that they always managed to get the maximum that the house was worth. Somehow though I just felt they were telling me a pack of lies.

The fifth estate agent looked even more like the stereo typical sleaze bag ‘estate agent’ type. Towering over my ample 6ft frame he must have been at least 6ft 5”. Very slim and had a babyish looking face. He was tanned and wore a plain black suit with a blue shirt and diamond cufflinks. He appeared very powerful for his age. I invited him in and asked if he wanted a drink. He didn’t.

tom suit

“Right,” he said. “So Hello, I’m Tom Kirk. Before I begin, I just want to say that I’m going to cut out the crap and bullshit and just get down to business. I’m so pleased that you have asked us to value your home. I do hope we can work well together. The service we offer is completely different to every other estate agent out there. What we have found is that people do not trust estate agents. So our service offer is completely unique. I’m going to shut up now and let you watch our presentation.”

“OK” I said.

He handed me an Ipad and I pressed the play button.

I watched the presentation with great interest, it lasted around 5 minutes and demonstrated how their company was different. I also noticed that Tom was un easy, he was tapping his pen on his clipboard and bouncing his leg up and down.

“So, as you can see, we allow you to do the estimate for yourself. Hi-jacking my body for as long as you wish. Well I like to call it body-jacking.” He chuckled. “We take away the worry you and everyone else out there has about selling a house and by allowing you access to my body you will gain the knowledge that’s in my head and realise that you can trust us to sell your home with complete confidence. Plus, we normally work out cheaper than the other companies out there. You really cannot lose.”

“So basically, I take over your body in some kind of body swapping freak show?”

“Erm, its not a body swap, I will have no access to your body, its memories or anything to do with you. Literally, you take control of my body its memories and everything about it for as long as you need or want. It is certainly not a freak show. You can choose to block my access to my own body at any point during your possession of me, or you can choose for me to be there with you as a presence. Although I will have no memory of what you get up to if you deny me access. I know what people normally get up to. Its why I’m paid the big bucks. They hire me for my looks as well as my charm and of course my skills as an estate agent”

I laughed and then wondered what I could get up to in Tom’s body.

“You actually are quite attractive aren’t you? But I’m not sure about this.” I stated.

He reached into his briefcase and got out a syringe and needle and proceeded to inject himself with a green coloured liquid in the top of his left leg. He placed the needle in a safe container.

“WAIT!” I shouted. “I haven’t agreed to this yet.”

“Sir, if you had read our terms and conditions at the time you booked us online you would realise that by booking us, you agree to those conditions. Part of those conditions are the fact you allow this to take place. It’s happened now and it’s too late for you to back out. Someone needs to posses my body, otherwise I will be a lifeless shell until the end of time. It’s a risk we take, but at the end of the day my company can sue if you don’t do this, but I’m sure that’s not going to happen is it?”

He lay down on my sofa and began to flop as he lost control of his own body. It cant be that bad I thought

“One last thing,” he said. “Play the next video it gives you the instructions you need to posses my body.”

One final breath left his mouth at that point. I watched the video. At that point, I did exactly what it stated. I stripped naked and folded my clothes neatly on the table. I reached into his mouth with my hands and stretched his mouth wide open. I sat on the arm of the settee where he was lying. I placed my feet inside his mouth and pushed my own body inside his. It felt really strange. He was still warm and it felt slimy as my skin touched the inside of his body. I had began to be able to move parts of his body as my feet and legs were inside his. I manoeuvred him into a sitting position and my arse folded into his, my penis snapped into place inside his. Soon I was fully inside him and I pulled his head over my own face and assumed complete control.

A voice inside my head that I recognised as Tom said “Welcome to my body. As you now have access to my memories, you know that what I have told you is true and our company is the most respectful and trustworthy out there”

“Thanks” I said. “How long do I have?” I shook myself off and checked my suit was making sure I still looked respectable as Tom.

“We only book one appointment per day, so as long as you leave me by 5pm so I can get home you can stay as long as you want,” the voice muttered inside my head.

“Cool we may as well get on with the valuation so I can have the afternoon to enjoy this.” I replied.

We took all the measurements together, took pictures and agreed with a valuation. We got the paperwork out and I signed Tom’s signature as well as my own. It was all very strange. Finally we rang the office and sent an e-mail with all the pictures and the house was up for sale. I found it all really weird, new knowledge in my head, ability to draw scale drawings and work out what the value of my own house was. It was even more strange because I was doing all of this with hands that were not mine. Each time I walked past a mirror I freaked out slightly and I heard Tom chuckle inside my head. I have to admit as the morning went on I was enjoying myself and I felt very aroused as my thoughts turned to the afternoon and the fun I could have; looking, feeling and behaving like tom. I began to wonder what Tom was hiding underneath this suit.

“Right,” the voice in my head said. “It’s up to you where we go from here. You can leave and I’ll enjoy an un planned afternoon off. We can spend the day with you in control of my body and me in the background. Or you can demand that I leave you alone for the next few hours. I become unconscious inside my own body and you are free to do what you wish.”

“Well I choose the last one!”

“That’s fine, I thought you might. Few things before I leave. There’s a change of clothes in the boot of my car your own clothes won’t fit this body, make sure you leave me by 5pm and look after the suit it cost over $1000. Oh and don’t forget to eat; I skipped breakfast, well basically, take care of me as you would your own body”

With that I felt his consciousness slip away. I was now in full control of Tom Kirks body without any interruption from him. I literally ran to his car to grab the sports bag from his boot. Still running I got to my own bedroom and stripped. Of course remembering to look after his suit.

I don’t know what had come over me. I was absolutely thrilled to be in someone else’s body. I found my self comparing its features to my own body and other guys bodies that I had seen in the gym and the like. Tom’s features were remarkable; far better than my own. Amazing detail around his abdominal area and muscles in places where I never even imagined muscles existed. He was in such a perfect physical form. And I hadn’t even taken his boxers off yet.

23342_10151179525756604_463902061_n

There was an amazing trimmed treasure trail of hair leading to his mid region apart from that his torso was hairless. He had very little hair on his legs or arms either. I was nervous at to what would be revealed under his boxers. I needed to pluck up the courage to go any further. I remembered what Tom had said ‘Don’t forget to eat’. I rubbed my belly, yer I was hungry. I made myself some salad. It seemed appropriate to look after his body and eat healthily for him. I hated salad normally, but I tasted so good with his taste buds.

Fed and watered I returned upstairs and decided to take a shower. For that I had to remove his boxers. It was what I needed; a reason to take them off. I followed my own routine, almost forgetting that I was someone else. I only realised when I sat on the toilet and began thinking again. Oh my word!! I’m taking a piss out of Tom’s cock, I’m having a shit out of Tom’s arse. Both things i had done a million times before but it was such a new experience.

I managed to take the shower I longed for and it wasn’t long before I plucked up the courage to play with my new toy. It may of only been temporary, but for now it was mine. I pumped on it so hard it felt like it was going to fall off.

After that I lay on the bed and just admired my new temporary body. I must of nodded off as the next thing I knew it was 4.30pm. I quickly got dressed for the first time all afternoon and returned downstairs to Tom’s briefcase.

I collected the serum from his case and injected it into his leg. The serum began to work instantly as tom awoke and pushed me out through his mouth. I got myself dressed again now that I was myself again. I checked Tom was OK and he left after handing me his business card.

That was one amazing day and that night I found that all I could think about was Tom. I could smell him on my bed. I couldn’t sleep. At around 2am I had a text. It was from Tom. It read.

“Hi it’s Tom Kirk, I know you are working tomorrow, so sorry to text so late. I was wondering if you might enjoy the weekend off? I love the thrill of someone taking my body and know you would too. The thrill of being inside someone else is even greater for me. My offer to you. I endure your pain of being at work. Then Saturday night and Sunday is with me as you without you.”

I instantly replied
“Sounds great Tom, providing you come over now and let me sleep inside your body, I will leave you as soon as I wake up and you can take my body to work

“Deal, see you in 10! Cant wait” was the reply

Sure enough tom arrived in exactly 10 minutes. He injected his leg and I went inside him. I had a quick wank and fell asleep. I had some amazing dreams and thoughts that night as I let Tom stay with me while I slept. So there were two of us in the same dream, so you can imagine what we got up too.

8am arrived and the alarm sounded. The syringe was already on hand and I injected Toms leg. I left Tom’s body and we briefly chatted about the experience. He mentioned that if I liked being him so much we could make it a regular thing. Perhaps even swap instead of live inside each other.

I helped Tom out that day at work and as promised once I got home I left him to it for 36 hours. For that night and day I had no idea what Tom had been doing with my body. It was like having a gap in my head. But I didn’t mind. I had been him and trusted him completely.

58263_10151237016011604_822300247_n

6 comments :

  1. Nice story; needs a part 2.

    Don't know what it is Gary but you're able to pull stories from everyday events in real life -- selling you house for example.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely needs a sequel. You would make a could movie or tv series writer... always leave them wanting more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops... too late to be writing comments... that should be "good" instead of "could".

      Delete
  3. Funny that theres not a story about a spy that could swap bods! Great story but I never would have given body back!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Part 2 please. ! And where did you get the picture ? What's the real name for the guy in suit on the picture ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't see possession in this story?

    ReplyDelete