I had always struggled to find true love, in fact I had struggled to find love at all. At the age of 30 I had just about given up on finding anyone to spend the rest of my life with. I had had a long term relationship of around 8 years plus plenty of girlfriends and even boyfriends. I had now adopted the attitude of, “been there done that.”
That was until I found a new web site that allowed me to create the perfect “Virtual” partner. It allowed me to choose the basic shape of a person and adapt their physical and mental attributes to suit my needs. I suppose it was some kind of weird science project because I was allowed to use scanned images to create perfect bodies. At first I was scanning in long luscious silky smooth legs and big boobs.
But I soon realised that it was not the women that were turning me on. I searched my archive of photos and began to select favourite parts of my friend’s bodies. I scanned in Alex’s feet, Jamie’s legs. Ryan’s torso, Alan’s arms and Tim’s hands. I left the face and intimate areas until I knew who to pick. The face couldn’t be someone I knew, and I wanted to make sure I had the right sized dick. Googling a few images to find perfection. It didn’t really matter though, nothing was final.
I found what I considered to be perfect and hit the create button. Sure enough the program did exactly what it said it would and merged all of the scanned body part images together. I did a few more tweaks… Technology had also advanced over recent years and it allowed me to install holographic projectors throughout my home the Virtual partner allowed me to project my perfect partner anywhere I wished.
I had begun to desire him more and more. During every waking hour we talked, chatted and had fun together. He was perfect to me in every way. I had given him the name of Anthony and called him Ant for short. He even slept in my bed. But that’s all he did do, sleep.
Since he wasn’t real, I couldn’t feel him or touch him. He had no smell and we couldn’t enjoy meals together. There just wasn’t enough. He wasn’t real. I couldn’t introduce him to my friends or family, he couldn’t leave my house. That was no life for him or me really.
There was the odd erotic occasion where he would project himself around me, giving me a temporary false identity that was horny when he did that, but again, it was still me that was in control with him just mirroring what I did.
I longed for more – much, much more. I wanted it, I needed him. I wished there was a way to make him real. For him to become my boyfriend and find true happiness, love each other forever and get married. That was my ultimate aim and it became my dream. I am a firm believer that dreams come true.
Valentines day was fast approaching. I knew what I was going to get for Ant. I had seen it days earlier and today was my day off. I had seen an ancient ornament in the window of one of the weird shops in one of the back alleys in town. It was a cupid. Since I had created him, I knew he would love it.
On valentines day, he woke me up with a kiss. I reached under the bed and got out the massive ornament. At that moment as I handed it to him, I forgot he couldn’t hold it. It fell on to the bed. However as I handed it to him, and it dropped through his hands; I made a wish.
“I wish you were real”
At the same moment, a tear seemed to form on Ant’s eye. He made a wish too.
“I wish I was real”
At that moment, the cupid ornament seemed to wake up. A bright white light shone from its eyes and into our eyes. Ant’s body began to glow with the same white light. He slumped down on to the bed with what I can only assume was exhaustion.
I reached to shake him and check he was ok. To my amazement he was more than ok. He was alive. He had become real like in my dreams and our wishes. The cupid had some amazing powers.
Finally, we got to do all of the things we had practised so many times to full enjoyment… He loved me, he truly loved me and i loved him even more.
Great for Valentines, well done.
ReplyDelete