by Erick S.
Obviously the airplane lavatory wasn’t the best place to try this out. I just couldn’t wait. Airports are always good places to pick up new scans, but I was damn lucky spotting this dude strutting down the moving walkway in front of me with his huge muscles on full display. I was quick to scan him with the app I developed for my phone, but there wasn’t any time for me to switch over to him before I got on my flight. I was dying for us to get up in the air and for the captain to take the “seatbelts” sign off.
Once I was in the lavatory, I flipped through the scans I’d taken that day. None of them came close to this dude. I turned the camera towards myself and pushed the button on the screen. The flash went off to signal that the switch had been made, and I felt myself instantly expand in size, literally filling up the tiny space.
“Nice,” I said, surprised to hear that my voice was higher than I expected. Whatever. It would work.
I gave my muscles a flex. I loved how big my veins were. Definitely worth showing off. I wondered where the real dude was heading off to. A bodybuilding show, maybe? It would have been fun to go in his place. But I’m sure I could find some alternate plans for this body once we landed.
Figuring that I’d already been in the lavatory for too long, I pointed the phone back and myself and returned to my usual, unassuming appearance. I returned to my seat and patted my pocket reassuringly. A whole pocket full of bodies that I could switch to, and my newest one was one of the best I’d captured yet.
No comments :
Post a Comment