by Erick S.
“What did you do to me?” Chris turned sharply away from the mirror.
“I... made you better,” Ryan said, “I thought you’d like it.”
“Made me better?” Chris turned back to his reflection, staring at a face he barely recognized as his own.
“Yeah, you know. You always said you wished you had better skin, and you didn’t like your hair, and you wanted to be a little bit taller...” said Ryan, “And I guess I made a few other improvements, too.”
“You know, Chris, I always had a feeling that I wasn’t good enough for you. I always caught you on Tumblr looking at these perfect male model guys. Always gawking and commenting when some stud walked by. You promised me that I didn’t have to look like that, that looks didn’t matter to you. And now you’ve made me into this,” said Chris, “Just change me back.”
“I can’t,” Ryan gulped, “You know that. I have to wait until --”
“Until the next fucking full moon?” Chris yelled, “Jesus Christ! And how long is that going to be? Another month? Another month I have to go around looking like this?”
“I’m sorry, Chris!” Ryan felt himself starting to cry, “I really thought you’d like it!”
“Obviously I’m not good enough for you,” said Chris, “And you sure as hell don’t deserve me now that I look like this. I’ll see you in a month, Ryan, so you can change me back. And that’s the last time you’re ever going to fucking see me.”
No comments :
Post a Comment