Sunday, February 3, 2013

Special Finish the Story from Warhawk Feb 3rd

So I figured I would start a story and let you, the reader, finish it this day. I started writing this story months ago but never finished it and saw it sitting in my computer and figured why not try this.

Enjoy and hope it turns out good :)

---

When I hit a 11 million dollar jackpot in Reno I decided to move to a new area and leave my job. I found a nice home pretty large in a nice area and allowed me to relax and get ready to throw parties with all my friends.I guess at 25 I was doing ok for myself.  I figured I would wait till I settled in, so when the house finally was ready for me to move I drove the escalade with boxes up behind the moving truck.

The movers moved all the furniture and everything out of the truck and I spaced the boxes in the escalade.
After everyone was gone I went out and then started carrying the boxes in one by one. I noticed the second trip a boy meet door was watching me and walked over.

"hey I'm Jake, you need any help" he said
"what's up Jake I'm Danny" I told him

Jake helped me move the boxes in and we sat on the couch. We talked for a few hours I found out he was a high school senior and the lacrosse captain. He hated being in high school and wished he could be older. I told him I envied him I wished I could be younger and athletic like him.
He left later on after talking till midnight saying he liked me. He gave me his number and said text him.
I sent him a text an hour later and he sent me "it was a fun night thank you for having me over and I really like you." then a picture came in

I immediately loved it and headed to sleep dreaming about Jake.

The next day I awoke and got dressed and ran errands. When I got home around 4 Jake was waiting at my doorstep.

"hey man I wanted to hang out hope it's ok" he said.
"yeah man it's all good I wanted to hang out" I replied

As we talked Jake seemed a little nervous so I asked him what's going on.
He said that he found a way for us to switch bodies so I could be young and athletic and he could be older and no school. I was intrigued about the idea and said sure let's try it I'm down for anything.
We both got naked and laid down on the bed while he said some spell and then relaxed.
He explained we both had to fuck each other and cum inside each other.
We went on taking turns I went on top first hitting him hard and deep noticing it was his first time so it was tight. Then he topped me and I had never been topped before.
When we finished we both got really tired and passed out.
I woke first and saw myself lying next to me... I couldn't believe it actually worked.
I inspected his body and saw it was amazingly fit and sexy.
I started jacking in the body to see how it felt...

After a while I shot a huge load everywhere creating a huge puddle in front of me.

At that moment Jake woke in my body,

No comments :

Post a Comment