Saturdays the readers get a chance to write something, use the picture as inspiration or perhaps suggest something for others to write.
**THE STORIES/REQUESTS ARE IN THE COMMENTS**
Requested by: 死骨黑月
Jack got a text from Oliver; his partner. 'Meet me at the cinema, I've got a surprise for you'
It only took twenty minutes to get there but as Jack turned the corner he was surprised not only to see Oliver, but also Tom--Jack's brother.
It was a bit of a shock because Tom absolutely hated Oliver, and as Jack lived in his brothers house made it very clear by not allowing Oliver anywhere near the house.
"Hi guys," Jack said in a careful tone. Oliver smiled as Tom looked on with a glazed look in his eyes.
Oliver pulled Tom in close, and looked as if he was rubbing Tom's back. "Hey, bro' you've come to see the movie with us?" he mumbled.
"You guys made up or something?"
"Yeah, sort of," Oliver said with a smile. "Lets just say I've worked out things with Tom."
Jack looked quizzically at Tom's face. "Have you taken something? You look kinda spaced out."
Oliver gave a wink and beckoned Jack over. "What?" Jack asked. Oliver quickly looked around then nodded behind Tom. Jack looked over Tom's shoulder and was surprised when he saw Oliver's hand pushed deep into Tom's back.
"Cool huh?" Tom muttered, something that made Jack jump.
"Cover me," Oliver muttered as he glanced around the cinemas foyer and back into the corner. Jack watched as his friend ducked behind his brother, suddenly Tom started to jerk a little and let out a low groan. Finally he blinked a couple of times as his eyes returned to normal.
Jack watched with his mouth open and Tom rolled his shoulders adjusting his tie and jacket. "You OK bro'?" It sounded like Tom, but there was something different in his tone. "Don't worry about Oliver, we won't be seeing him much anymore," he said.
He winked, and Jack recognised it--Oliver. He knew they wouldn't have any problems again.
a suggested
ReplyDeleteWho is the ventriloquist's doll?
From the above suggestions above to proceed would be better to write?
"Not for me" because not diggin' on the photo. (Not ma kind a guy.)
ReplyDeleteThank you, thank you, thank you.. this is the type of feedback we need rather than just voting against the post because we don't know if you hate our stories or the just the picture.
DeleteWe will start to filter out the pictures you guys don't like.
I've been having a problem about how to phrase this without it coming out too negative. Possession, body swaps and body suits are all fine, but not really my type of story. I'd really like to see a few more stories without those elements. Stories where men go through a transformation and not just move into someone else's body.
ReplyDeleteThat feedback is fine, but what type of transformation are you suggesting? Stealing parts from someone else? absorbing them?
DeleteGo on, let me know.
Neither, I don’t want becoming a specific other person. A straight up age regression or progression story where someone becomes a younger or older version of themselves. Someone finds a magic weight loss/muscle gain/etc pill. Someone cursed to become a completely different type of person (business man to surfer; jock to drag queen; slacker to class valedictorian). If there is another person involved they are witness, going through their own change and/or causing the change. Stories like those were a lot more common here. Here are some example both from here and elsewhere.
Delete“Both Nerds” by Brody posted in 2009
“Roommates Remolded” by Erick S. also from 2009
“I Miss My Roommate” by Erick S. from 2010
From other sites two stories that I have found memories of:
http://www.nifty.org/nifty/gay/sf-fantasy/sk8r-dreams/sk8r-dreams-1
http://www.mcstories.com/WhatsInAName/WhatsInAName.html
uh-huh, something forced on someone, or "self inflicted"?
DeleteEither is fine.
DeleteSean, thank you for wanting to write a story for me, but my comment is more about an over all trend than a specific story. I just would like to see a wider variety is what I was really getting at. “Peek” posted earlier today is a good start (yes, I left feedback there too). It is not my dream story, but it is a very different from the other three stories posted today. I would like to see more of that, transformations that are not one of the three that I mentioned. If I were more disciplined a writer, I would be able to help, but I’m lucky if I can get two and half good stories out in a year.
I'll certainly have a think, and keep it in mind for future stories. There are only a handful of transformation methods used so adding another to the list only helps further.
DeleteTry jotting down some ideas of what you might like to see.
I'm not really a fan of this story either.There should be more stories about possession of like a cop or a jock
ReplyDeleteStay tuned, certainly have a solider one in the pipeline.
Deletenice story for on the spot. reminds me of that muppets episode of Angel.
ReplyDeletelol, yeah I remember that one :)
DeleteOh wow I'm surprised so many people disliked this! This is actually one off the best I've read in a while IMO. The puppet aspect was really different and novel. I thought the picture was adequate, it would be hard to find a picture to match this story. I'd honestly like to see more like this.
ReplyDeleteMaybe its the eyes?
DeleteThe picture actually came first and the story blossomed out of a request by one of the comments above.