Wednesday, September 26, 2012

The Xbox Twink and the Wrestler

It all started two months ago when I asked Derik to help me study for my statistics midterm so I would get a good grade and can compete in the wrestling match. Derik was your average skinny gaming nerd, played xbox, and just was good at school. I, AJ, was decent but was struggling in stats due to it was just over my head. I met Derik through the college tutor program and he was one of the people who knew the most about it.

First Derik would come to my dorm or I would go to his to study for the test. I was having a hard time when one day he says "I have been reading online about this method to swap bodies and I could take the test for you and get all your homework done for you for the semester." I look puzzled and asked how its possible and what he would want in return. He grinned and said I will explain the method later but what he wants in return is to be me for one week and be on a college wrestling team, but most of all have a hot girlfriend. He told me how he was gay but he was always wanting a girlfriend but never could get it up for one since he wasnt attracted to them. He went on to explain how to swap, first we need to drink a secret mix that he made then give each other head to completion and swallow, after that we would swap places and basic knowledge of each others lives so we can live the others lives.

I told him I would think about it but to be honest the fact of giving a guy head and swallowing it grossed me out. So I headed home and for the next week I avoided Derik just doing my normal routine hitting the gym and going to practice for a wrestling match in two weeks. I kept thinking about Derik's proposition since the midterms were the same week as the wrestling match. If I let Derik swap and be me he would have to be in the match and wrestle as me and I guess I would have to sit on the sidelines watching myself. But I would pass the test and stay on the team and not fail the class, and just maybe it would leave some of his knowledge in my head so I wouldnt have to have him tutor me anymore. The only thing I think would not be fun is being gay for that time frame and playing xbox all week but I guess it would work on my skills in games since all I do is sports.

It was the sunday and my midterm was tomorrow and I couldnt remember half the test so I decided I would just agree and do it. I texted Derik and asked if he would like to go ahead and swap tonight. He instantly replied saying come over now I am home and playing xbox. All I could think about was how big of a nerd he was. I arrived at his dorm and he had already mixed the drink for us and gave it to me and said drink. I said "can we get drunk first then do this?" He agreed and he pulled out some jack daniels and captain morgan and we started drinking heavily. Towards when I was getting tipsy he handed it to me again and we both shot them down. It tasted horrible but with the amount of booze in me I really didnt care much.
He then went down on me pulling my basketball shorts down and boxers and starting sucking. Slow at first then faster and deeper. I imagined my girlfriend Jennifer and he kept working at it till finally I shot the biggest load ever I assumed it was from the drink he gave me.
He then swallowed the last bit and sat down on the couch and slid down his pants with his boxerbriefs, his penis must had been like 9in uncut compared to my 6in cut penis.
I got down between his legs and went in close and got a whiff of it, I almost gagged. Then I figured I would just do it quick so I put it in my mouth and kept choking and gagging on his monster. I kept going on it up and down then he pushed my head down on his monster and I felt him tense up and shoot. I got the taste and it was very weird and nasty salty taste. He held my head down so I couldnt move and had to take it all in.
After he was done he let go of my head and I stood up and grabbed the bottle of captain morgan and took a huge drinking. We joked around some and then we both got dizzy and I must have blacked out when I woke up I was lying in Derik's bed naked with him next to me. I staggered to the bathroom to piss and when I got there and started to pee I noticed it wasnt my penis is was Derik's monster hanging there.
I ran to the mirror and noticed I was a lot smaller than I was in muscle mass well to be honest it was mainly skin and bone compared to my muscles. I started to get hard and figured since I was in it I might as well try it out. I started jerking and took about 5 minutes and shot a huge load on the floor.

I went back in the room to find he had woken up and started posing in the mirror. "I never thought this would actually work I mainly wanted to blow you." He stated. "I have a gaming tournament tomorrow about the same time as your final so I need you to play call of duty MW3 for me." He exclaimed. I looked at him being puzzled but I agreed.
He got dressed in the clothes I wore over there and headed back to my dorm to shower and get ready for midterms.

I took a shower and changed in clothes he had in his closet just some basketball shorts and a tshirt it was weird to see his skinny stature looking back at me. I turned on his xbox and played a few rounds of MW3 and ended up doing very well. I got on the tournament that night and his team and I kicked ass destroying the other teams in Search and Destroy.
I guess while I was gaming I lost track of time and Derik called me and said he was coming over at 9pm to talk about today.
He arrived and went over how the test went great and should be an A. and I told him about my day of gaming and how I didnt know how much fun it was. We talked about how this week should go and decided to just keep in touch but have fun as the other. He encouraged me to meet up with his good friend and play around. They were somewhat starting to date and it would be weird not to talk. I told him maybe but no promises.

He took off and I searched through his phone to find Kyle who I remembered was his boyfriend somehow... must be his memories flowing in. I texted Kyle to come over and lets watch a movie and chill. About an hour later Kyle showed up and he was just as much of a twink as i was now. He was more fem than derik is and I guess the term is masculine. He quickly jumped me and we began to go into a deep french kiss. He then sat down and we watched some action movie. About 15minutes till the end he started feeling me up and then stripped my clothes. Next thing I knew he was giving me head and it felt better than Derik did with me yesterday.
After he was finished he pulled out some condoms and rolled one on me and said lets do this now. I flipped him around and shoved it right in, according to my memories he liked it rough so I started going hard and deep. We went for about an hour, god this boy can go for a long time. After we were done we laid down and passed out in eachothers arms.

On the other end of town Derik was having fun with Jennifer. They just got out of a movie and were deep in a passionate night. Jennifer was doing a strip show and Derik was enjoying being able to get hard for a girl. He quickly grabbed a condom and started fucking her right on the chair. She took the top and rode him hard moving up and down faster and faster. They went for about 45 minutes and finally finished with both in orgasm. "AJ you have learned some new moves you must be watching porn again." She chuckled.

-THAT WEEKEND-

Time for the wrestling match and Derik had been working out all week and remembering what AJ knew. He got ready and had a quick match with Jennifer before hard so he was ready for the match. I sat on the sidelines ready for the match and thought how cute the wrestlers look and how my body was amazing. I decided I was getting bored and headed home to play xbox before he came over to swap back. Hours went by and I kept playing xbox not noticing how long it was. When I finally looked at the time it was about midnight and still no message from him. I figured he was at the after party and was having fun with Jennifer. son I stayed up playing xbox then went to sleep around 3am.

I was awoken by my phone going off around 1pm and pounding on the door. I staggered to the door not noticing I was naked and opened the door. It was Derik and he was shocked to see me nude. "Dude I see your excited to see me." He laughed. I looked down noticing i was rock hard, "oh shit my bad haha" I chuckled.
He handed me a drink and said "its time to swap back I guess so lets get this done." After a few moments of drinking the drink then going through the same routine of giving and getting head we sat around for hours hanging out. Nothing happened. Derik pulled up the website and read more and said it should work. We tried it again three more times that day and then found a link that said if this doesnt work click here.
We clicked and found out once we swap if we have came more than 5 times each then it can not be reversed we would be stuck in eachothers bodies forever, although we can swap with others just never back to our original bodies.

We talked about it some more and deiced it wasnt such a bad thing. I was getting really good at call of duty and going pro along with a youtube and he was going to take state in wrestling. So we decided to meet up every 2 months to try again to swap back to just see if this would change us back.

Now two months later and I have been him dating Kyle and living together, while Derik as me has been dating Jennifer and moved in together while he competes in wrestling. I called him and told him lets meet up and chat but I know I am truly happy being this twink gamer with a hot boyfriend and he is happy being a college wrestler with a hot girlfriend so lets see what happens.




3 comments :

  1. And comments would be good so I know what I did good and bad so I can make a better story next time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!!!! This story is awesome dude! I love your writings about body swaps =D I'm your follower =D and emm.. could you write a 2nd part about this one? =D Thanks and go-ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm I didn't think I had followers lol I guess people actually like my stories lol

    Ay suggestions for part two? You can contact and I can see what you like as well

    ReplyDelete