I finally got the courage to approach him at the bar and offered to buy him a drink. We sat and chatted. I found out his name was Anthony and he was working at an investment company in the city. We were getting along perfectly and really enjoying talking. The bartender then brought over some drinks for us bought by some stranger. We cheers to the drink and have a good time.
Anthony was laying there only he didn’t look like he had before. He seemed thinner. I went over and tapped him and when his mouth opened tons of air rushed out and he flattened out. I stared to panic. I was so scared he was dead. I tried to open his mouth to do CPR when I noticed it was stretchy. This got me curious about what happened to him. His mouth was super stretchy so I figured at this point I would see why.
It stretched enough that I could easily get my feet into his. As I started to slip him on I found his body was empty just like a suit. He felt like a wetsuit almost. I kept pulling him on as he clung to my body perfectly. I walked into the bathroom once I had his body on and looked in the mirror as I pulled his head on. With a gasp I pulled it up. Looking back at me was Anthony. It was crazy. I figured I must be dreaming and passed out somewhere.
After several hours I realized this was real. I was learning what Anthony knew and feeling like he would. I could almost feel his presence but yet he seemed really relaxed with me in him.
I am not sure how it happened or why but it has been months now since I became Anthony. I think the stranger in the bar had something to do with this but I am not sure. The old me vanished and no one seemed to notice. I now get to be the man I had always wanted. A nice jock with a great job. I am so thankful I was able to befriend Anthony.
Great story Brody, nice pics as well ;)
ReplyDeleteGreat story! Love bodysuits :)
ReplyDelete