Friday, September 21, 2012

Self Service

 

My car windscreen had cracked and I took it to the repair shop. Ryan the mechanic assessed the damage and said “You’re going to have to get it replaced.”

How much is it?” I asked him.

“About 400 bucks” was his reply.

“Christ I can’t afford that!” I said.

“Well there is a way you can do it for free and in a roundabout way you will be doing it yourself.”

“Really” I said.

“Yep if you’re interested I could do with a few hours off to sort some personal problems out.”

Ryan told me he was having trouble with his girlfriend and needed to sort finances’ out as well as childcare arrangements for the weeks ahead. His girlfriend had found out that deep down he was gay.

“Ok” I said, in a confused kind of way.

“If you’re up for it, I can swap our bodies and you could do the job yourself. Then I can go and get my bits sorted," he pulls at his lip, "it doesn’t matter what I look like, not this time.”

“Wait, hang on, I don't know how to replace the windscreen.”

“Sure you would we can also copy our memories and you would know exactly what to do. Once you have fixed your car. It will be lunch time and you can take my body for lunch and maybe a bit of fun.”

I started to look at him in a way I have never looked at another townie before. He was a good looking lad; shaved head, a bit of facial stubble maybe about twenty-two. It was his dimples in his cheeks and chin that got me going as well as his beefy arms and gorgeous hands and chewed finger nails.

304789_10151014346956604_627849224_n

“Look” he said, “I do this daily. It’s a way for me to do less work. I’m a lazy guy! I promise you will only have to be me for half a day.”

Ok I thought, this could get interesting. I still didn’t believe him. So I asked him to demonstrate his powers. He grabbed my hand and drew a smiley face on my palm. My hand went numb; it went very springy, bendy and floppy. He shown me his hands, nothing on them at all, clean and fresh ready for a days work, of course they had the rugged look that mine didn’t have, but still clean.

I gasped as I lost control of my hand and arm and I looked over to Ryan, a little scared. With eyes wide I watched as his arm changed to mine, he showed me his new palm and there was the smiley face he had drawn on mine. I was shocked when my own arm started to move by itself. He began to stroke his shaved head, and my own arm followed suit. It was a very strange; instead of feeling my own hair, I could feel the rough stubble from Ryan's head.

My arm fell floppy again, still resting on my head, Ryan’s arm and hand became his own and I was able to control my own arm again.

Still looking confused, I asked him show me what he looked like under his clothes. I might be taking his good looking face, but underneath he might not be so lucky.

“You might have something wrong with you.” I said

“What do you mean like a plastic leg or something?" He scratched his nose and laughed to himself…

“Never heard it put that way but every time I swap with someone for half a day like this, I do offer a private thirty minute viewing. Are you up for it?” he asked.

“I’ll try anything once!” I said to him.

He sits down and takes off his boots and socks.

“Wait” I said, “I don’t need or want to see everything.”

“Oh…”He chuckled “You’re going to get a lot more than you expect.”

He hands me his boots and socks and just says “take these to the washroom and put them on, stand in front of the mirror and watch.”

“Ok” I said. “What size are these?

“8s” he said.

“Oh they won’t fit me. I’m a 10.”

“They will” Ryan said. “Just try it.”

I'm still not convinced but I head over to the washroom and sit down. I remove my trainers and socks and keep repeating to myself, this is madness; whatever he has planned sure as hell can’t work.

Curiosity gets the better of me and I pick up his socks. Pure white ones that smell of after shave. They are ever so slightly damp, warm and a little discoloured on the toes and heals. Pure white other than that with a black stitched Nike tick. I hated people who wore white socks with formal shoes and boots, white socks were for trainers, not boots. Never mind I thought, this is only temporary.

The socks were smaller than I'm used to and I struggle to make them fit properly at first, all tight around my ankles and they don’t reach as far up my legs as I am used too.

My feet start to warm up and tingle. There was no heating in the wash room so I put it down to how cold the room was and how warm his socks were. I start to mutter to my self this is weird. I’ve just put someone else’s socks onto my feet; A lad I had only known for a half hour at most.

Questions start to pop into my head; When did he last wash his feet or his socks. This is weird. He might have any number of infections and now I’m passing them onto my feet.

Passing it off, I line the toe marks up with my own toes. Strange I thought, my toes must be the same size and shape as his. As I pull them on further the heal marks also line up with my own heals. I look in amazement my feet look smaller than they were earlier. I put them next to my own trainers and they have shrunk. They must be two sizes smaller now. What’s happened? I thought.

Getting more and more curious I grab Ryan’s boots and slip them onto my feet. The groves for the heal and the toes and the uncompressed cushioning where the arch of his foot doesn’t touch his boot matches perfectly with the feet I have just put into the boots. I only notice because my feet are flat.

I stand up and look into the mirror. The first thing I notice is that my clothes are fading and dissolving. Suddenly I’m completely naked except for Ryan’s boots and socks. My entire body begins to tingle and heat up. I scream with pain and stare even harder into the mirror. My legs are the first thing to adjust; closest to the boots. They heat up so much that I begin to drip sweat all over. They seem to change shape grow longer and more muscular. Hairless right now. In fact I don’t have a single hair on my body or my head.

At that moment my arse begins to swell and my dick becomes instantly erect as they heat up too. Next my body seems to shrink and then grow muscle. I’m in so much pain, sweating profusely, but it looks like it’s going to be worth it. I can only guess right now but it appears I’m becoming Ryan.

My arms shorten and my hands become rough and rugged. My head changes, developing features of Ryan’s face. Hairs start to grow all over my body, face and head. My skin tone changes to that of Ryan’s as my body makes its final transformation into Ryan.

The grand finale was when horny looking white Calvin Klein boxer shorts appear around my waist and then black pants and black mechanics uniform cover me up. I then feel needles on my arm as a tattoo of a dragon is etched as well as the names of Ryan’s kids.

There’s a knock on the door. I say “Hello? Wait I don’t sound like me.”

“No!” said Ryan from behind the door. “You sound like me and hopefully, you look like me too.”

I open the door. Its Ryan still as Ryan. He gazed at me up and down.

“Yep it’s worked. This is your 30 minute trial time. Follow me.”

I feel strange and start to ask loads of questions. “I’m you. I still know nothing about you. I feel dirty and unclean, but I can see and smell you’re not, I’m not… It’s a weird sensation.. When did you last take a shower? I want a smoke but I don’t smoke. I feel hungry but I’ve only just eaten. I can taste coffee but I don’t like it.

He says “Don’t worry, by the time we get to the office you will feel better as all your questions and more will be answered as our minds merge.”

We head into the back rooms of the repair shop and into an office.

“Right," he said, "normally when a guy trials me he picks up some of my traits and becomes gay just like me so normally we have a little play time but that’s up to you; Although I don’t think you look as attractive as I do you are still making me really horny.”

“Wait, I’m a duplicate of you I’m exactly the same attractiveness as you.”

“Well,” he says “Prove it. It’s not always about looks!”

So I walk over to him and kiss him. “Good start.” He says.

I reach down to his waist and remove his polo shirt. I lift it over his head and reveal his sexy body the six pack the gorgeous pec's. I start to rub his chest and nipples then kiss his chest examining every inch of him. Knowing now exactly what gets him going.

I move down to his dick its already hard and I begin to tease his balls with my tongue then the end of his dick before swallowing his entire piece of meat down my throat.

“You like the taste of that don’t you.” he said to me.

“I sure do!” I said, almost being gagged whilst coming up for air.

I got him really going, and he nearly spurted his cum inside my mouth. So I stopped and went back to kissing him.

Before long I ended up rimming his arse. Tasting every inch of him in learning all I could about his amazing body. I went back round to his cock and began sucking him off and making him cum.

He repeated the process on me and sucked, licked and rimmed every inch of my body – the twin of his. He then spun me around and ploughed his cock into my virgin arse hole, well it’s his arse hole – it’s not virgin, but I am, so it’s as good as.

He finally forces me to lie down before riding my cock and making me cum in his arse. Once I’ve cum inside him he stops but just rests with my cock still inside him.

“Wow!” he said “the full works you must have been well horny and you sure as hell did it for me. 11 out of 10 pal.

So, now you have explored me are you happy to fix your car yourself?”

“Yer I’m happy to swap with you.”

“I thought so.”

He removed his boots and socks from my feet and my body is instantly transformed back into my own.

“Are you ready then” he says?

“Yup” I say.

“Well fuck me!!” he said.

“Ok” I said and began to enjoy it.

I cummed inside him quite quickly. Then with all the excitement, he soon flips me over and fucks me HARD. He cums even quicker than I did and his sperm doesn’t just stay in my arse this time. I feel it oozing all around my body, warming as it goes, internally and externally transforming me into him and eventually duplicating his brain into mine and leaving my knowledge there too.

After twenty minutes the transformation is complete We begin to get dressed. Me in Ryan’s uniform. He places my scally gear I arrived into a bag and grabs another pair of size 8 boots and socks from under the desk, he puts them on and reaches into the pocket of my pants, has a quick feel of my cock and grabs the keys to Ryan’s van. I look up at him and he has transformed into himself.

“Why you done that” I asked him.

He told me he had to be “Ryan” to get the van out past the boss.

“Don’t worry, he won’t notice, just go down and start work in about fifteen minutes.” He said before kissing me on my unshaven cheek. “Its 8am, switch back will be at ten past two, ten minutes after your dinner hour will be over. Be ready with the car, ok?”

“Yer fine” I said and he left.

I watched as he drove off in the van. I waited for fifteen minutes and went down stairs. It was a busy morning for Ryan, well me. I finally managed to meet his targets for the end of the month and managed to gain him a bonus of $300 in his wages.

Finally it was dinner time. I hadn’t had time to stop for a drink or food or even a chat I headed to a greasy fast food joint. I hated them, so greasy and not really appetising. But I was in someone else’s body, may as well enjoy it!

With thirty minutes to spare I decided to strip out of Ryan’s uniform and explore this body in private, examining every part of it and wanking off in the mirror. I looked at the time and it was 2pm, there was a knock on the door and I quickly got dressed.

“Err come in,” I shouted.

“I was just having a snooze, come in.”

Ryan had returned wearing his own body. He transformed back into me and we just chatted for ten minutes before cum began to ooze out of our arses and transformed us both back into ourselves.

“Enjoy that?” He said?

He handed me his spare boots and socks.

I said “Yer, shame it’s over, where do you want me to leave these?”

“Err take em with ya. I have a feeling you may be needing them.”

Ok I thought, wonder what he means. I meet him in reception ten minutes later and sign the paperwork,

“It’s all done”

“Oh thanks.”

I get into my car and it smells of Ryan, his hands have touched my steering wheel, the mirror the paint, the gear stick, his arse has touched my seat. I knew all this because it was me wearing his body. I felt strange driving home, I could still smell Ryan which I thought was weird since the windows open but somehow his scent and his DNA on the steering wheel had merged with my own and my body had transformed into his again.

I’m Ryan again!! I didn’t want to get out of the car and begin to look in even more detail at his hands, face and stomach. My cock is hard again. I pull into the drive and luckily no one is about, how long will this last I wonder?

Eventually I get out and transform back into myself. I can still remember Ryan’s memories but they are fading fast so I write down his mobile number.

Later that day, my phone rings from a number I that looks familiar, I look at the number I wrote down for Ryan; it was the same.

I answer and say “err hi is this Ryan?

“Yep” is the reply. “Err I have an advantage over you, I remember everything about you, I know you have almost forgotten what happened earlier and almost everything about me, but I just wanted to say thanks for doing so much as me this morning.”

“Oh its ok, I enjoyed it.”

“Good” he says, “how do you feel about making it permanent?”

I don’t know why because I knew how unhappy Ryan was with his life, and if I was him permanently, but I say “yes ok.” Maybe I can make improvements to his life and make him happier again.

True to his word, he turns up straight from work, he is filthy and he stinks like a man who has done a day’s work. Strangely I found it extremely attractive.

“Wow I said to him you carried on working this afternoon.”

“Nope this is how you left me, I did switch with someone else, but they did even less work than I normally do.”

“So do you really want to make todays swap permanent?”

“My boss was thrilled with what I got, sorry; you got done this morning.”

“Yer” I say to him, “I’m just bothered that when I’m you, I might go back to your old ways.”

“Doubt it he says. Traits are also passed on like you becoming gay when you were a duplicate of me.”

“Ok” I said “let’s do it.”

He said “there’s no difference to this morning’s swap, but between hour 5 and 6 we must cum inside each other again.”

“Ok” I said, “go get showered and ill swap with you then we can go out for a bit.”

That was a horny time, lathering each other up sucking and licking whatever we could. Once we were both clean; He fucked me and then I fucked him, as before the sperm that we had ejaculated into each other went further into our bodies and also surrounded the outside of our bodies as well like some kind of cocoon. Temporally cocooned and frozen whilst our bodies swap with each other.

Once complete and we are swapped and clean we get out of the shower and head out to the pub for a few hours. We just chatted and got on really well together; who wouldn’t if they both knew how the other felt and what they were thinking?

We returned home almost 5 hours after we swapped. We head straight to my new bedroom, Ryan’s old one, tired and drunk. This time his body has to have the last fuck so he fucks me again then I fuck him. Once again, we are frozen and the sperm leaves our bodies and surrounds us both.

This time it’s different though, our bodies are sucked inside each other. The entire process will take around 6 hours to complete during which we are forced to sleep.

Finally its over and we awake. Myself, 22 again in control of Ryan, never changing back. Ryan now me.

He says “I hope you enjoy your new body and like being me.”

“I think I will” I said

294546_10151014403351604_505427955_n

14 comments :

  1. Thanks for the comments guys - MUCH appreciated. I hope everyone (well most people) will like this story. Its taken a lot of time to get this one right and I really enjoyed writing it too. Plus got a special one coming up for next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gaz,

    I'm going to start this off by saying I think you are an author with great potential and I tend to like your stories immensely as they are long time fantasies of mine, such as this story, that I wish would happen to me.

    That said, I do have some constructive criticism from one author to another. This same thing happened to me too, and that's why I've taken a pretty long break from writing longer stories. But your stories have become largely formulaic. They follow the same general premise and plot. It's always some guy wearing another guys small shoes (most guys, at least in the states, are not a size 8 or 9 - though I am) It just seems less believable that all of these guys that end up swapping have small feet despite usually being described as average height (this story being an exception).

    So the shoes/socks is always the first trigger in most of your stories, the second one always being that they have to cum inside each other in order to make the swap permanent. I can tell you that I imagine most of the readers on here are ok with the gay sex aspect, but again, it seems a bit unbelievable in some of your stories since one of the swappers is usually described as straight, why would he all of a sudden be ok with gay sex?

    So those are just some of the items I'd point out because I DO want you to become a better writer. I have seen your spelling and grammar improve greatly over the last few years, and I tend to like the pics you choose to illustrate the swappers, and the scenarios, as I said, are often much like my fantasies (becoming a younger muscular guy).

    So yeah, throwing that out there. I wish you the best of luck, and please please do NOT quit writing, all I'm asking is you take some time to think outside of your box and try out new scenarios, triggers, situations, and try to move away from an over emphasis on gay sex, especially when it seems odd for the story.

    Thanks!

    -- CAIN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment Cain; a good example of constructive criticism.

      Delete
    2. Do Europeans have small feet or something? I'm like size 11...

      And there's not a thing wrong with gay sex... gay sex is fabulous!

      And if anyone here did (and I'm not saying there are, at least not to my knowledge) have a problem with it, well then that's their problem. Anyway fair critique Cain, and great story Gaz.

      Delete
  3. Cain

    Thank you very much for your kind comments. It really is nice to get feedback whether its good or bad. If Sean has told me once he has told me a thousand times - negative feedback is just as good as positive.
    I'm glad you have noticed that my work has improved. I hope you have also noticed that my work is not always the same, I do try to thing of different scenarios now. Most of my work on the blog has been unusual.

    http://maletransformation.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/by%20Gary%20Travis

    Thanks again, and don't worry, so long as there is an interest, I will have something to write about.

    Hit me up on YiM (gaz48) or e-mail

    ReplyDelete
  4. General comment: the authors all do quite an amazing job coming up with ideas. Not an easy task. Personally I don't expect Hemingway or Dickens but I do get surprised by just how good the stories are quality wise. My hat is off to all of you that have put in the effort. Keep up the good work. Ilove reading your stories. Maybe one of these days I will take the plunge and try my hand at writing something.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm sure all the authors appreciate the comment, I certainly do :)

      You should have a go at posting a story in Caption This, have a go give me a shout if you want to bounce some ideas around.

      Delete
    2. I'm still waiting for a Dickens style body swap.... "It was the best of swaps, it was the worst of swaps; this new body of mine certainly was not know for it's wisdom, but for its foolishness and incredulity..." Haha.

      Delete
    3. Imagine the possibilities of a Dickens swap - Oliver Twist, Scrooge and the ghosts, Nicholas Nickleby, and maybe even Great Expectations - to mention only a few. What an inspiring idea. Variations on a classic theme, so to speak.

      Delete
    4. Thank you anonymous it means a lot to hear our stories are good and as for this story it's amazing I love the concept gaz did and love reading his stories which I hope others like mine

      Delete
  5. Annon - I have an idea for an Oliver Twist Swap - bear with me - its at an early stage yet.
    Thanks to everyone for even reading our work - it means a lot that people are enjoying reading what we all write, but I must admit comments just give an extra buzz and really seem jig us up and get us writing even more.
    Warhawk thank you for the kind comment - I also enjoy your work also.

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of my favourite stories. I come back to this post often.

    ReplyDelete