Saturday, February 28, 2015

Caption This (28th Feb)

NEW STORIES (3) IN COMMENTS

Saturdays the readers get a chance to write something, use the picture as inspiration or perhaps suggest something for others to write.  Two pictures, but check in the new comments section you can add pictures now so post your own stories/pictures!

**THE STORIES/REQUESTS ARE IN THE COMMENTS**

10802904_832327436790492_1986803066_n
pic1.
10848353_482287541910682_1196821531_n
pic2.

13 comments :

  1. pic 1 a tweaked jock ready to be worn all pumped out! a little damp in the pits

    ReplyDelete
  2. The coach made some notes on his clipboard and sighed. "David, you're a perfect specimen, ideal suited for your sport but you have no coordination."

    David's eyes flicked over to the coach as he continued to push himself on the exercise bike. Beads of sweat peppered his forehead, his hair shiny and damp.

    Coach wasn't proud, he just wanted his teams to win--at any cost. He could see the potential in David, but he just didn't have the competitive edge that would make him a winner.

    "Ok, slow down," the coach told him. "I want to test your lung capacity next."

    David stopped, breathing hard. "Is this going to take much longer coach? I'm taking my girl down to the mall soon and I need a shower."

    "Not much longer," coach replied, as he fitted the mask ensuring a tight fit. He bit his lip, and twisted the valve on the front. A milky gas filled the mask, and David had no option but to breath it in. He struggled trying to pull at the mask, but the coach held it in place. Seconds later David went limp in the coaches arms. He lifted the young athlete to the table. "You can come in now," the coach shouted.

    The door opened and a man in his late thirties walked in. He was tall, with thinning dark hair and a beard. The tightness of his clothes only hinting at muscular body. "This is the kid? He looks young."

    "He's on the senior team, I told you," the coach replied as he removed the mask and monitoring equipment. He continued to remove the singlet and trainers. "Get undressed, this stuff won't last long."

    He undressed revealing strong body. He stood over the teenager, "What's his name?"

    "David, but you'll know everything about him once your inside. You know this is a one way trip right?"

    "Yeah, but you said his parents were loaded?" The coach nodded. "And I miss being in a team, even if it's not my own," he muttered, thoughtfully turning the gold ring on his finger which he removed and placed on the table.

    "I've looked at your history, you were one of the best athletes of your year--a champion. I think you can do it again, but using David's body this time."

    "I'll have to work his body, put some weight on his frame."

    "We can talk about that later, just get inside him. He'll be waking up soon."

    They turned David onto his stomach, and coach watched as the larger man aggressively pushed himself into David. The teenagers body bucked and twisted trying to reject the invader, but the man was much stronger. With any opposition expired, the man forced himself into the leaner body--completing his transformation by pushing his head into Davids.

    David let out a groan and rolled over. He blinked and looked up at the coach. "I can feel him, but he's weak." Coach watched as he got to his feet, and smiled as David started to examine his body. "Feels weird being eighteen again, but I think I'm going to like it."

    He started to pull on his singlet and trainers again. "Can you remember what I was talking to David about?"

    "I wanted to know when I could go, I'm meeting my girl and--" he smirked.

    "What?"

    "I said I was going to go to the mall with her, but we'd planned go to the lake and stay overnight. I'm gonna pop her cherry tonight."

    "Ok, well you've got his memories. Lets see how you preform on the bike." David hopped on the bike and the coach ran the tests again. "Excellent, 10% increase. I knew you were the right choice, you can get showered now."

    David smiled, and jogged out of the room. A little time later he returned, dressed in street clothes. I took the ring from the table and slipped it on his finger. "Better get going coach, need to pick up Lucy."

    "Use protection," the coach shouted out as the teenager left.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this one!


    No photo, though? 😔

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really? I can see the photo OK.


    Glad you liked the story tho'

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's that you added the photo yourself at the bottom instead of using one of the two "seed" pics.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can you see the picture at the bottom of the story?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can. I don't think Anon could.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yikes, nobody liked the stories today.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks like you now have to be signed in to upvote posts. Stories were great, but some people may not want to lose their anonymity.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Seems you can't up-vote if you're not logged in -- kinda sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ok, DISQUS officially screwed up! Now only logged in users can up-vote.


    If you like a post/comment you can still login as a guest and comment


    In the meantime, don't forget to click the 'thumbs-up' at the bottom of the story. It's not linked with Facebook, its completely anonymous.


    Let the authors know.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks, for letting me know. They've only changed that recently previously anon could vote-up without needing to login.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can see it now for some reason, and its a goodie!

    ReplyDelete