I had been coming to my gym for about 6 months now and working out. Not because I was fat just to get more tone and have a hot body for summer when I go on vacation and hit up the beaches. I noticed this kid on the other side of the gym, he couldn't be more than about 19-20 roughly.
His body was very well built and from what i could tell he was packing something huge inside.
Eventually I started talking to him and found out his name was Anthony and was working out to attract more girls around the area. I asked him if he could help me with my workouts and get me to his level, which he did agree.
After a few weeks of him training me my body was looking good. It was late and he was going to be late to a movie after out workout went longer and we lost track of time. He ended up leaving in a hurry and rushed out without locking his locker.
I figured I would lock it up for him since we were not going to be in the gym for two days since he plans to leave for the weekend after tonight. When shutting his locker I saw his workout clothes still sitting there and decided to try on his boxers and shorts that he wore just a little while before he ran out. I started to feel dizzy but I figured I was just getting turned on by wearing this kids clothes, even though he was only 5 years younger than I was. Next thing I knew I woke up on the ground with a huge headache, I must had slipped on something and fell over. I stood up but it seemed like I was shorter for some reason. I walked over the mirror and noticed Anthony staring back, when I moved he moved.
I thought to myself this was very creepy but I look just like Anthony. I looked around to see if anyone was here and it seemed that no one was left in the locker room. I quickly went over to a mirror and snapped a few photos of myself.
My phone started ringing and I saw it was Anthony on the phone. "Dude you will never believe what has happened." He said hysterically. "That we swapped bodies?" I asked laughing. "Yeah man we swapped and I am sorry for borrowing your boxers when I left but I just grabbed some and took off. I called my date and told her I was going to be late so I have an hour before I need to be there so can we figure out something."
He arrived at my apartment since I lived alone and we talked about trying to figure out what happened. We both tried wearing the others clothes and nothing happened. We talked some more and I explained I was in fact bi not straight and being me he would have to deal with my relationships if we didn't swap back. He agreed that it would be ok and he always wanted to try it anyways. He told me about his girlfriend that he had a date with tonight and he really liked her.
The date went well and I pulled it off being him, even though sometimes it was weird answering to his name and hearing his voice instead of mine. That night I had sex with her and it was amazing I don't even know if I will ever go back to how I was before when we swap back. He apparently went on a date in my body with a guy from a local bar.
We met back at my apartment the next day but he started off the conversation saying he isn't going to swap back with me, we are staying as the other.
I wasn't to happy with his decision even though I had a lot of fun. I was a angry because he was only a bagger at a grocery store and I was done with college and working for my own company making a ton of money.
He explained that he couldn't go back to being under 21 even though he had another year and he had too much fun as me. So he decided that he would move me into my old apartment with him and he would give me a job running the company together.
I guess I am stuck being him for now but hey it could be worse. Plus being straight has its advantages and this girl could be the one.



Again let me know what was good and bad and if you liked it...
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed the story but I wish there was some narrative provided by the former Anthony in his new body... especially about his date with that man at the bar. ;)
ReplyDeletegreat!
ReplyDeleteBut why I cant see the images?