Well, we’re half way through the month; the month of September where the authors have been tirelessly working through the darkest parts of their minds to furnish you, yes – YOU with a story, for every single day of the month.
We know you’ve all been watching, and returning on a daily basis! This month we’ve seen over 10,500 visits so far! We think you’ve all enjoyed yourselves, even HAL.
But we need you to do some for us, its not difficult and I know you can do it. What is it? Just click on the vote button on the stories you like; SIMPLE! But what does this do? Every little click of the ‘Awesome’ button (if you like the story of course) gives the author a little buzz, a slap to the back, a chuck on the chin. Of course leave a comment and that multiples the buzz by 100! It’s all anonymous, perfectly safe.
Here’s an easy link to see what’s been posted so far; September Special
You are quite right, Mr. Mitchell. The writers do deserve a note of praise and thanks for their hard work. They do try to entertain us. I haven't yet decided which one is my favorite for the month thus far but Motocross Swap is right up there. Could easily have the makings of a serial given the method of swap involved.
ReplyDeleteThanks anonymous for saying you liked motocross swap... Wasn't sure if people liked it or not haha
DeleteA serial huh? Hmm I could think of a few ideas what did u have in mind?
DeleteThanks for you're support guys! I'm buzzing all over!
ReplyDeleteI must add my words of praise for the great work by all the authors. Certainly rather more talented than I am with a good story! Thanks all of you
ReplyDeleteIncredible stuff collected here. Thanks for what you do. Love the HAL photo. Captivating.
ReplyDelete