It was about nine in the morning, it had been a fantastic night in the club. Jack and myself had a string of numbers written on scraps stuffed in our pockets. We'd even scored a few times in the carpark throughout the night.
Jack raked his fingers through his black hair and punched my side. "Hey Tony, what a night huh?"
"Too right," I laughed punching him back, he was solidly built like all the rugby player. I nodded my chin at him. "How many numbers did you get."
He pulled a handful from his pocket, then searched the others. "Six, what about you?"
"Seven," I laughed. "Guess they prefer the wrestlers." As we compared numbers.
"Hey! That one doesn't count," Jack moaned. "That's a bloke!"
"It's a number and he was pretty eager to meet up with me," I said pushing Jack. "So it counts all right?"
"Whatever," Jack muttered.
A taxi dropped us back at the accommodation block at the university. Each of the apartments had four bedrooms and a shared lounge/kitchen area.
We jogged up the flights of stairs, pushing and laughing as we went, then I stopped in my tracks. "What time is it?"
"Almost ten," Jack replied, then his face dropped. "Fuck, you don't think?"
"I dunno," I replied as I opened the door to the apartment and looked inside. It was quiet--thankfully. Jack hung back, but I pulled him inside. "If I'm going to fucked over, so are you!" I growled.
I walked over to one of the bedrooms, the key was in the lock. Unlocking it I slowly opened the door and stepping inside.
"You fuckers!"
Jack stepped next in next to me.
Sitting on the bed, pillows grasped at their groins where the real Jack and Tony.
I laughed nervously. "Can't you take a joke, guys?" I held out the scraps of paper. "Got a lot of numbers for you," I said cheerfully, then after a thought I picked through the pieces of paper, picked one out, screwed it up and threw it to the floor. "You don't want that one."
Jack--the one sitting on the bed spoke, "You locked us in here, you fuckers."
"Stole our clothes as well," Tony added.
"We just wanted to have some fun," the fake Jack whined. "It was his idea," he said punching me.
I gasped and rubbed my side. "You thought it was a great idea, you even spiked their drinks."
"Shut the fuck up," the fake-Jack hissed.
The real Jack stood up and dropped the pillow. He looked at the fake and snapped his fingers pointing at his clothes. The fake sighed and stripped handing over the clothes. The real Jack got dressed, grabbed his double and marched him out of the room.
The real Tony shook his head, I didn't like the look in his eye.
"You really messed up didn't you," he said under his breath.
"Yeah, we should have come back a few hours ago. You'd both have still been asleep."
"We had a pact, between us all. No messing about! Jack is really pissed off, I don't think he wants to play anymore."
"Sorry," I apologised and started to remove Tony's clothes.
He held my wrist and stopped me. "Wait a minute," he said and closed the door. "I'll make a deal with you."
I looked at him, "What?"
He quickly shifted into my body and I was looking at myself. "You be me," he said.
I laughed and shrugged my shoulders. "Sure," I thought for a moment. "For how long?"
He smiled, one of my own. He was good. "Until I tell you otherwise."
He picked up the paper I'd thrown to the floor and looked at the writing. He grinned then stared at me. "We're going to go out, and you're going to give me the third degree about last night. Make it good, I don't want the others to know we've swapped--got it?" I nodded. "If they find out, you're dead meat understand?"
"Ok, I got it jeez."
I took a deep breath, opened the door and pushed the fake-me through. "If you ever do that again, you mother fucker I will fucking castrate you with my baseball bat."
The fake-me scurried over to his room, no doubt to find some of my clothes.
Jack was sitting on the couch his head in his hands. I sat next to him. "Were not going to be mad at them for long are we?" he asked.
"No, it's way too much fun."
Wednesday, December 30, 2015
Seanday Treats: Student Twist
Labels:
by Sean Mitchell
,
College Life
,
Friends
,
Jocks
,
Roommates
,
Shapeshifting
,
Sports
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)


No comments :
Post a Comment