Monday, December 28, 2015

Seanday Treats: Captain's Choice

It was late night practice at the college gym, the wrestling team had been worked hard by the captain Mark, he was the largest of the group.

As they finished Mark told them to cool off, with some stretches. They looked at him, his thick heavy chest stretching the fabric of his white shirt.

Each of the other four team members looked at each other as I walked into the gym.

"Sorry man, this is a closed session," Mark called out to me. If you come back in 10 minutes we'll be done.

The other wrestlers closed ranks around Mark, but I continued to walk towards the group.


"Who do you want? Coach? He's gone now, it's just us."

"I know," I replied. "Just my boys--and you."

"Your boys?" He repeated, sounding a little confused. "Do I know you?"

"They're on my team, have been for the past few days."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

I nodded at them. "You know what to do guys."

They grabbed Mark, trying to subdue the much stronger captain. The each grabbed an arm or a leg as he struggled cursing until they subdued him.

"You see," I said crouching next to him, "we're taking over the wrestling team and you're the last piece." I pulled a syringe from my pocked and jabbed it into his neck. He let out a groan. "You can let him go now, he won't cause any more problems for us."

One by one the others released him. He looked at their faces, "Your my friends, what have you done?"

"Show him," I said.

One by one they pulled at their mouths, stretching their faces before pulling back on their mouths. Mark gasped as new faces were revealed, he recognised them, team members from the other schools wrestling team.

Mark looked towards me, then it looked like he recognised me. "Yeah, that's right, these are all my boys. I'm their captain."

The old captain started to convulse, shaking violently and then stopped. One of my team pushed a foot against his chest. "He's ready."

"Ok, strip him," I said as I started to pull my own clothes off.

Over the past couple of days we'd done the same to the other team members slow replacing them with our own. We were ranked equal with with this school, but coach wanted to make sure we won, so we came up with this plan. Be these guys right until the final, then fail--miserably.

I picked up Mark's skin looking at it, you know I might enjoy being you for the next couple of months. Seen your girl, hotpussy or what. I looked over at the others, "Like a real captain I look after my team." I held up the captains skin. "If you want to fuck his girl, you can borrow his skin."

A rawkus cheer came from the other wrestlers as they watched me pull on Mark's skin. I stood there for a moment, rising to my full height before slipping the captains face over my own.

Rolling my shoulders and flexing, I made myself comfortable. I twitched my pecs and flexed my arms kissing my biceps. "Looking good, feeling good," I growled in Mark's voice. Pulling on his gear, I completed the package. "You guys, face up. You know who you need to be for the next few months."

They pulled the faces of the unfortunate wrestlers back and the team was restored.

"Right, go get showered," I yelled and the team began to jog back to the locker room. "Not you Jay," I shouted and beckoned him back. I looked at him, cute. "We should keep in character you know." I chucked his chin.

He rubbed at his groin through his white shorts and licked his lips. "Whatever you say captain."

I wrapped a strong arm around his shoulder and walked him over to the equipment room.

No comments :

Post a Comment