Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Seanday Treats: Muscle Growth

I looked down at Marcus, he was a fine specimen. I'd followed him on Instagram, watched his progress as he grew larger and larger.

In my profession, I had to know every muscle in his body. I could tell you each ones name if you like, I'd spent a lot of time and money to get where I was, but I still wasn't happy.


Knowing about the body--I thought, might help me grow like Marcus. But like they all say its down to the genes, unless you want to use drugs. I'd seen what they do to a man, and it's not nice.

So here we are, I got a recommendation and I can't believe I'm in his house massaging the pain from Marcus' muscles. I shook my head as he let out quite groans of pleasure as I worked my way through the various muscle groups.

Being this close, feeling his body like this only made me want it even more. I worked my way along his torso, concentrating on each arm in turn, then his shoulders and neck. He said little during the session, as I started to kneed his pecs, thick heavy muscle below my hands. Damn, this was making me tingle all over--the thrill of actually touching this behemoth I'd lusted over the past two years.

The tingle in my hands intensified, I tried to pull them away, but they were firmly attached to Marcus' thick plate-like pecs. I closed my eyes, panicking that I might lose my job for molesting a client.

I felt another jolt, and then my hands were free. I sighed deeply and opened my eyes. Then closed them again, there was something wrong. A vague sense of somebody touching me, came to me. My blinked open again and I was looking at the ceiling.

"Everything OK?" I heard a familiar but different voice say.

All I could do was let out a groan, all my senses were firing. New sensations ripped through my mind--what was going on?

I reached up to my head, trying to rub the pain away then stopped. That was not my hand, my gaze followed down the wrist to the thick bicep. I jerked with surprise as I discovered shoulder the size of a canon ball.

Propping myself up I looked down at my muscular body. "Holy--

I gasped trying to take it all in. "What the hell?" I managed to say.

"Are you OK?" I looked towards the voice, it was me, or used to be me.

"Yeah, I think so." I seemed to be fine, as I laid back down my old body continued to work on my thighs. I seemed to remember who I was, but there was like a double image, I could remember all of Marcus' memories as well.

I glanced over at my old body, is that where Marcus was now? He didn't seem to be acting unusual in any way. Just like me to be matter of fact.

This was like a dream come true, I relaxed and smiled enjoying the massage and wishing that he would finish so I could explore my new body more thoroughly.

No comments :

Post a Comment