Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Lucky Find!

by Carlos Palanca

For years, I have been able to get inside people and possess their bodies. I would push my shorter and more slender frame and take control of their bodies. It wasn’t easy though. I had to sneak up behind them in a secluded place while they’re distracted because if they see me, they could easily beat me up. Another downside is the fact that I couldn’t stay inside them for as long as I want, I get pushed out of their bodies after 12 hours, leaving them unconscious on the ground. It used to happen quite often until I found Matt.

I moved to my new house a few months ago and the basement was filled all sorts of junk and old furniture. Everywhere I look and turn, I see boxes filled with old books, and clothes. These must have belonged to the previous (and dead) owner. As I was scavenging the boxes of something worth selling and throwing, I found a secret door. It was locked! Luckily, I immediately and conveniently found the key on the door frame. As I opened it up, the room was filled with even more clothes, but the room was still alien compared to the rest of the basement. It was clean and white but it was filled with a lot of clothes racks. There was still room behind the racks so I moved them until there was enough room for me to pass through. There, I saw a table, with a desktop computer and some workout equipment but what really caught my attention was the fact that there was a naked man slumped against a couch! His mouth was partly opened but his eyes were open and staring blankly to the ceiling.

I rushed towards him. I reached out for his arm and check for a pulse. But as I pressed my fingers onto his wrist, his arm collapsed under the pressure exerted by my fingers like it was hallow. I did the same to the other arm and his neck and the same thing happened. For my final attempt, I pressed his chest and it collapsed like the rest of his body.

I pulled up his body and it was ironically heavy. I reached for his mouth and opened it wide, trying to see if the guy was rally empty inside. The mouth was supper stretchy like how cartoon characters’ mouth do. HE WAS HOLLOW!  My arm literally just kept going and going inside until it found its way inside the guy’s arm and it was wearing it like a glove. It was like he was turned into a wet-suit or something. I took my arm out and decided to try putting him or rather it on. I discarded my clothes and placed the bodysuit on the floor. I picked grabbed the mouth and opened it wide. I placed my feet in one by one and they both found themselves inside his feet. I wriggled my toes and his did the same thing. I continued pulling the suit up. I suddenly felt myself getting taller and taller as I pulled it up to my waist. I stretched it some more to fit my dick inside. It found its way into the sheath and his manhood grew in excitement. I groaned with pleasure. I continued to pull it further and my once flat stomach were now under his cobbled abs. I stretched the mouth further as my arms found their way inside. I had a little trouble getting my arms in for his were really heavy. Soon, only me head was on top of his body. I flexed, doing a double bi-pose as I admired how the suit performed well under my control. I grabbed some shorts that were hanging on one of the racks and out it on. I approached the mirror on the other side of the room and took a look at myself. It was different in a way that I felt powerful. I smiled. I took a few looks at my face and decided to complete the transformation. I picked up his head from the back and pulled it over my head like a hood. I adjusted its features above my own. As I opened my eyes, I was surprised with I am seeing.


I couldn’t even tell that I was wearing somebody’s skin. It was like possessing someone but it a different way. It I suddenly felt dizzy. All of this guy’s memories started to embed themselves into my head.

His name is Matt Davis. He was just 23 years old until the previous owner of this house turned him into a suit. Matt was just in the bathroom until he injected him with a serum that transformed him into a suit. Since then, he was using Matt’s skin to feel young and party with the guy’s friends. From the memories from both Matt and the other guy, Matt seriously knows how to have fun.

I decided that I put this suit into a “test drive.” I took a couple of clothes from the racks and put them on. I got out of the house and decided to do some parkour. Just outside the house is a sort-of mini forest so I ran and I ran towards it. Matt’s instincts and abilities instantly took over. I jumped over the wooden fence and landed on the other side. I ran towards a tree and used it to do a backflip. I caught a branch of a tree and hung on to it until I swung myself over the fallen log. After a few moves, I got across the forest and arrived at the east side of the town.

I walked across the street and went in the convenience store and bought a bottle of water and a towel. I got out and walked some more until I arrived at the park. The large trees greeted me with its bright green leaves. As I was walking, I came across two lovely ladies and I could tell that they are hungry for my body.

As I came closer towards another entrance/exit of the park, I saw the local gym. A variety of men and women came in and out of it just to get a good workout. I suddenly remembered the time that I go to gyms and waited for tired jocks to come out just so I could possess their bodies. Then, I got thinking. “Could I still possess people even if I’m wearing the suit? I used to do it back then even with my clothes on but can I still do it?

I went inside and the receptionist instantly recognized me. “Hi Matt!”

“Oh. Hey, Jade!” I replied

“Where have you been? You’ve been MIA lately. Even your friends were wondering where you’ve been.”

“Sorry about that. I just went out of town for a secret trip.”

“A secret huh?” she said as she came closer. “Tell, me. Where’s this secret place you went to?” Crap! She’s got me onto a hot seat! “Come on you can tell me.” He came closer as walked her two fingers on my chest.

I just kept my cool and let Matt’ personality do all the talking. “It wouldn’t be a secret if I tell you now wouldn’t it?” I said with a smirk.

“Fine.” She replied as she walked back towards her desk. “I just hope you could make up for the time I haven’t seen you. Tomorrow? The usual time and place?”

“Definitely” I replied back. Wow! A hook up with his usual girl on the first day! Damn! This suit is definitely worth for the keep.

I directly went to the locker room to see if there is anyone that I could try possessing. Then, a guy, no less than 16 walked in.


I looked around to see if we were alone then I came up to him but he immediately saw me. Once again, Matt’s strong instincts kicked in so I grabbed him from behind. He was struggling and quite strong for a guy with his size. My left hand was covering his mouth as my right arm was keeping him from moving. I immediately pinned him towards the wall and I started pushing into his smaller frame. At first, I was like dry humping the guy until his body gave in towards my weight. We both moaned as our hips merged into one. “It’s ahhh working! Unghgd Crap! Unghd! You’re going to be a really tight fit for me!” I kept pushing and pushing until my lower half was inside his.

“Please ughhh stop.. ahh..” he told me.

I simply ignored him and kept pushing until my arms and the rest of my upper body was inside him. “Yes! It’s working!!”I grabbed his head with my new arms and completed the process, pushing my head inside his. “Fuck! It worked!” I said panting while satisfied. “Guess I could possess people while wearing the suit!” I said laughing. I stretched and adjusted to my temporary and slender host body. As usual, my host’s memories would be available to me once I possess them. I looked at my acquired watch and noticed the time. “Shit! I’m going to be late for Kendra’s party!” I took a shower and got myself dressed with his clothes and went to the party.

The next day, I woke up in Drake’s (the guy I’m possessing) dorm room. It was quite the hang over! I immediately pulled myself out of him and left his unconscious body on his bed. I looked at his wall clock and noticed that it was 10 am. “Damn! It’s been 14 hours and I didn’t get pushed out of a host body.” I thought to myself. “Maybe I just needed the extra muscle to do it.” I grinned. I walked towards the mirror and looked down at my body and said to it, “Matt, you are definitely worth the keep.” I smirked and left Drake’s place.

No comments :

Post a Comment