"Hell," I groaned out loud.
"Let me get you something for the pain," Ruben offered.
"Thanks."
I couldn't believe it, biggest night of the year and I was in hospital. Some jerk had swerved off the road and hit me, breaking my leg in multiple places. Shit, I was by myself, my family over a hundred miles away.
Ruben looked down at me and lowered the bed. "We're going to give you a sedative, nothing serious, but I'll help with the pain and let you get some sleep."
"Are you staying?"
"I finish my shift in a while, but we have people here to monitor you while you sleep," Ruben reassured me.
I'd been lucky to have him attending to me, he was handsome and strong--that I do know. He easily lifted me into bed after the x-ray, I'd gasped with the pain and caught his scent; a faint deodorant barely masking the twelve hour shift that was about to end.
He took my line and pressed in a needle, emptying the syringe. "You partying tonight?" I casually asked.
"I am," he smiled. "Just some friends, nothing at a local bar." He removed the needle and fixed the pillows. "You'll feel better in a couple of minutes."
"Have a good time," I told him as I watched him leave.
"Thanks, I will."
As the darkness of the sedative crept up my body, I decided that I wasn't going to miss New Years. Before I totally went under, I started to mutter under my breath. The incantations I'd discovered, within the last moments of consciousness my spirit lifted from my body.
Drifting above my body I knew it would be safe and cared for as I went in search of Ruben. I didn't take long, inside the locker rooms I found him.
He'd already removed his scrubs and was dressed in black pants and buttoning up his shirt. I wasn't going to waste any time, Ruben had cared for me and even though I was about to temporarily steal his body I didn't want him to miss the night's experience.
I started to push through his chest, his body spasmed and tightened. As my spirit began to fill him, his body swelled to accommodate me. His shirt tightened and the buttons struggled to keep his body contained.
As the last of me forced its way into the already tight vessel that was Ruben, I began my work on the inside. I circled Ruben's spirit, and pulled him into me. I could feel him struggling, but quickly he relaxed and became still. With the now vacant space left by his spirit I squeezed into the cavity taking control of his body which slowly returned to its normal dimensions.
I looked at my reflection, I was not only young again, but now handsome and strong. I could feel Ruben's spirit stirring within me, and I started to feed it stimuli from his bodies senses. I was writing his memories now and everything I did, he'd believe what his own choice.
*My* phone buzzed--a text, it was from Ruben's friend Richard. Being able to draw on Ruben's memories made the deception of being this young doctor simple. I smiled and took a picture and sent it to Richard, adding the message that I'd see him later.
As I left the hospital I was grateful that Ruben lived locally. His body was tired after the long shift and was only compounded by the effects of be stealing it from it owner.
When I arrived at his apartment it was 10am, that gave me a good eight hours sleep before I needed to get ready. Keeping to Ruben's routine I slipped off my shirt and hung it up as I did with his pants.
I looked at myself in the full length mirror, standing there in his Diesel underwear. "Damn!" I felt guilty as I studied the physique I knew he'd worked so hard on, the one he was involuntarily sharing with me. I was getting hard, I bit my lip and rubbed myself a few times through my briefs and gasped as grew further, snaking its way around confines of the underwear to my hip.
Breathing heavy, I tried to relax as I limped to the kitchen. I gulped down a pint of water, and refilled the glass as I made my way to the lounge.
I set an alarm on my phone and collapsed onto the couch, pulling at the cushions. I tried to get comfortable, but Ruben's body was still new to me. I peeled through his memories, discovering his natural sleeping position--on his chest. I flipped over and it felt so natural, within minutes I was sleeping.
-----
BUZZ, BUZZ, BUZZ...
Without thinking I reached over and swiped at the screen of the phone silencing its alarm. I still felt tired, something felt like it was missing. I shock my head, I was in an alien body--that must have been it.
I got to my feel and stretched admiring my body for a moment. I finished the water and traipsed to the bathroom. Pulling at the waistband to my briefs I drop them to the floor. It was the first time I'd seen my dick--long and thick. I took grasp of it and pointed it to the john, it took no effort to start the long stream as it cascaded into the bowl. It seemed like an eternity before I was shaking the last drips away.
In the mirror, I looked at my reflection. Perfectly proportioned face. "I could have been a model," I whispered. My hands traced their way down my arms, then caressed my chest and tight torso. "A fitness model," I added. They continued down to my hips, then I took hold of my dick and jerked it again.
I gasped, breathless like it was the first time. I grew, this time unrestricted, this time enough for two hands. Shivers cascaded down my spine, followed by goosebumps. I blinked a few times as I felt my loins respond.
Still gripping my dick I climbed into the shower and started to work my manhood only pausing to get a squirt of shower gel for lubrication. Damn, what followed was a crescendo of feelings that engulfed my mind. I watched, eyes wide as thick white streams hit the tiled walls time and time again.
Spent, my legs buckled and I had to steady myself. Blinking, my breathing returned to something like normal. Turning on the shower, I cleaned the tiles, then myself. I was always through, needs of my job I suppose. Every last crevice was investigated and cleaned. Satisfied, I dried myself off and left for my bedroom.
From the draws I picked some underwear and pulled them into place carefully settling my spent dick pointing at my hip. From the closet, some nice pants.
Selecting some products I fixed my hair, massaging and pulling it into shape. I loved the way it looked--always have.
Picking up some of my favourite cologne I generously daubed it where I could. Lastly the shirt I'd bought a few days ago. I swept it across my shoulders pushing my arms into the sleeves, it was a slim-fit and I could only button a few, but I liked the way it fit around my waist and teased open revealing a glimpse of my chest.
I fixed my watch and looked at the time, I was running late. Snapping a picture I sent it to Richard with an apology.
At the corner of the street I met Richard, he gave a hug and told me how much he'd missed me. I told him the same. When we entered the bar, it was heaving. As I glanced from face to face, I realised how many I recognised.
Rex, stood there cocky as ever with a white shirt and red baseball cap--a friend from hospital pulled us over and lined up a row of shots. "Rex my man, I have to take it easy I've got another shift tomorrow!"
He slapped me on the back, "When?"
"8pm tomorrow."
"Damn, that's plenty of time," he told reversing his BB cap and me handing me a glass. "1-2-3..."
I downed it in one and that's now the evening continued. I think I spent a lot of time with Richard, we talked about things I didn't remember. As Rex kept the drinks coming, the night became darker and darker.
------
Buzz, Buzz, Buzz...
I fumbled for the phone, cussing as I managed to silence it. I looked up, my ceiling--at least I made it home. I looked over, I was in bed. The sheets were a mess, more so than normal.
Throwing my feet over the edge of the bed I sat up, on the table a glass of water, "How thoughtful."
I gulped it down and got to my feet, wobbling slightly. I let out a groan, Rex's red cap was sitting on the table. I looked at the bed and rubbed my head. I called his name, but there was no response.
Finishing the water, I went to the kitchen picking up my discarded clothes on the way. The clock on the wall said 6pm--where had the evening and day gone?
More water helped clear my head, I felt almost normal and started to get ready for work.
Again, I showered and picked out some clothes, but something was still missing. I checked my pockets, wallet, ID, money and keys. I seemed to have everything, but there was that nagging feeling.
At the hospital, I was greeted by solemn faces. "What's going on," I asked.
"Mr Jacobs, bed sixteen," a nurse replied.
"Jacobs, What's wrong?"
"He passed away last night. We couldn't resuscitate him and he reacted badly to the treatment."
The name hit me, *MY* name. I went to the locker room, that thing that was playing on my mind. The think that was missing.
It was Ruben. Ruben's spirit, the one that I'd so carefully wrapped myself around. I sat on one of the benches and rested my head in my hands. Pulling inside Ruben's body I searched for him, but couldn't find him. I tried to recall the last time I felt him.
At the first jerk-off, I felt him then, excitement, lust and animal feelings. I touched him again, to find out the best way to sleep in his body--on his front. That was the last time.
I resurfaced and looked at my hands, I could still remember his life, his skills, everything about him. I shook my head, this wasn't how it was meant to be.
Concentrating I pulled my spirit form from Ruben's body. I watched in horror as his body slumped to the side and half rolled off the bench. I looked closely, he was breathing--although shallowly, his eyes were open, but they were glazed.
"Looks like brain stem failure," I said to myself, then the reality became clear. I'd had no previous medical training yet I could diagnose the symptoms. I thought about the deep sleep, the last time I felt Ruben. Laying on his front, sleeping, I must have crushed and absorbed Ruben--that reoccurring feeling of something missing--it was his spirit.
I pushed myself through his chest again, this time there was no resistance.
Reanimating his body I got to my feet. "I guess it's you and me now Ruben," I said to nobody in particular. I set the combination on the lock and opened MY locker and began to change.
"New Year, new life," I muttered.
Thursday, December 31, 2015
Seanday Treats: New Year Cometh
Labels:
Age Regression
,
by Sean Mitchell
,
Clothing
,
Friends
,
Jocks
,
Mental Transformation
,
Possession
,
Workplace
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)





No comments :
Post a Comment