MORE NEW STORIES IN THE COMMENTS
Saturdays the readers get a chance to write something, use the picture as inspiration or perhaps suggest something for others to write. Two pictures, but check in the new comments section you can add pictures now so post your own stories/pictures!
**THE STORIES/REQUESTS ARE IN THE COMMENTS**
pic 1
pic 2
It was freshers week in our town and as we were all single and in our late 30's so we didn't have youth on our side. There was no way we could pull off trying to catch youthful freshers.
ReplyDeleteWe decided that going in fancy dress would be the best way forward. Girls love a guy in uniform. So what better disguise could we come up with than a uniform they would be used to seeing?!? We went to the local fancy dress shop where the sign above the door stated 'DRESS TO PARTY - WITH A TWIST'. We didn't think anything of it at the time, but looking back we should of questioned what the twist was.
The 5 of us all got handed what we considered posh boys school uniform. It appeared brand new as it was clean and pressed and they were all in sealed packaging. The lady behind the counter told us it was what the private school school in the next town wore, so these would be what the educated boys wore. It didn't really matter to us, we had been out of education for decades.
We checked into a hotel that boasted a penthouse suite that could sleep ten Ideal as there were five of us so we could each bring someone back if we were lucky. We prepared ourselves for the night and began drinking early. It soon hit 9pm and it was time to head out. We knew all the freshers would be out around ten! We each got dressed in our 'costumes.' They were all different sizes and some looked as though they were going to be a tight fit. We noticed something very odd. Every item of the uniform had a name sown into it. Bradley, Danny, Luke, Ryan and Carl. To our surprise all of the uniforms fitted each of us perfectly!
We headed out just as daylight was turning to dusk. We all grumbled that we felt groggy, sick and headaches. We all put it down to the drink we had had at the hotel. We soon felt better once we hit the bars and clubs. There were girls all over us and a few guys as well. We were astonished that we were so popular being so old compared to the rest of the freshers. Must of been the uniform!
After a few hours we all felt drained yet great, it had been a long time since any of us had had this much fun and partied so hard! We headed for the rest room where i splashed some water on my face. I noticed the reflection in the mirror. It wasn't my own. I had changed. I was much younger than before. I was shocked and looked round at the other four. They had had similar experiences. I now go by the name of Danny, a fresher now at college. Only just legal at the age of 18! I couldn't resist but to take a selfie as we left the clubs as the sun came up..
Conner took out his phone and turned on the camera on it.
ReplyDelete“Hey guys! Look up! Smile!” He said as he smiled. His friends complied. His
friend Adrian (on the farthest right of the picture) let out a weird smile like
he’s thinking of something.
“Alright guys! Ready to go to that new place downtown? I’m
starving!” he asked his friends. Most of his friends said that they’re all set
and ready to go especially Josh who has his tongue sticking out.
“I’m not sure if I’m up to it guys…” said Adrian.
“Why Adrian? You’ve been blabbering about it all week and
suddenly you’re backing out?” said Conner.
“Can I talk to you…” Adrian looks at his other friends and
turns his attention back to Conner. “…privately?”
Conner said to the rest of the guys, “You guys go ahead.
We’ll meet you guys in the car.”
They headed out to the car while Adrian directed Conner to
the rest rooms. As they entered the room, Conner asked, “Okay Adrian. What’s so
important that you dragged be all the way here and delayed our trip downtown?”
“Drop the act, Justin! You’ve been Conner for more than a
month now. That’s not what we agreed to. It’s my turn to be him” said Adrian.
“What if I don’t want to? I could easily beat you up with
Conner’s strength!”
“Are you threatening me?”
“I guess I am!”
“Come on Justin. You wouldn’t be able to do the things you
could do now if it wasn’t for me. Remember this: I gave you that ability and I
can easily take it away from you! So don’t test me!” said Adrian with an even
tone.
“Fine!” grunted Justin. He removed the jacket he’s wearing
and placed it near the sinks. I loosened his tie and took a deep breath. He
rolled his shoulders forward as he pulls himself out of Conner’s body. Conner
let out a low groan.
“Nice to SEE you again Justin!” said Adrian with a smirk.
“Oh shut up Damon! Just get out of Adrian and let’s get this
over with.”
Damon took off Adrian’s coat and threw it on the floor. Like
Justin, he loosened the tie and rolled the shoulders forward. He pulled himself
out of Adrian’s body and it fell to the floor. Damon had a bigger yet muscular physique
compared to Justin so getting out of Adrian took a lot of energy from his
borrowed body. Justin caught Adrian just in time to avoid getting bruise marks
or wounds to avoid suspicion. All Damon could say is a sarcastic oops as he
walks towards Conner back.
“Dude! You could have gave him bruises. Their friends could
have noticed them!” said Justin with concern. Damon just ignored Justin as he
was getting ready to become Conner. He took a deep breath, traced Conner’s back
and pushed himself inside Conner. Conner started to grunt as Damon squeezes his
larger frame inside Conner. When his entire body was inside, Conner let out a low
groan and blinked a couple of times after that.
Conner/Damon walked towards the mirror where his coat was
and smiled at his reflection as he fixes his tie. “Ahh… it’s great to be back!”
said Damon using Conner’s voice. He put on his coat and turned around
afterwards. He saw Justin going inside Adrian’s body. Soon, Adrian stood up
picked up his coat from the floor.
“Yeah, it’s great to be back” said Justin, sounding
disappointed using Adrian’s voice.
“Don’t be sad Justin! You get to be in this body for... I
don’t know. I think few weeks. Come one. Let’s go back to the guys. They might
be out looking for us right now.” They left the premises and headed to the
parking lot to meet THEIR friends. They made up excuses and the other accepted
it. They head off to go downtown to that new place they wanted to see. After
that, the cycle continues.
Good story -- thanks for sending it in :)
ReplyDeletepic1
ReplyDeleteI walked around the corner and found whom I thought was Jason--well I think it was. It was a weird creature wearing Jason's clothes, but it had a horses head.
It was flexing its impressive muscles whilst admiring its reflection int he mirror. I gasped and it spun around and looked at me. For a moment I thought it was Jason in one of those horse masks, but the head blinked and it gasped.
The creature slowly looked to the ground, and I followed its gaze. Laying on the ground was a fleshly mask, I recognised the hair and features. It was Jason's face.
pic1
ReplyDeleteI walked around the corner and found whom I thought was Jason--well I think it was. It was a weird creature wearing Jason's clothes, but it had a horses head.
It was flexing its impressive muscles whilst admiring its reflection int he mirror. I gasped and it spun around and looked at me. For a moment I thought it was Jason in one of those horse masks, but the head blinked and it gasped.
The creature slowly looked to the ground, and I followed its gaze. Laying on the ground was a fleshly mask, I recognised the hair and features. It was Jason's face.
-----
ending #1
I said nothing as it reached down and picked up the mask. It pushed his muzzle inside the neck and pulled it up, the bulk of its head shrunk the more he pulled the fleshy mask on.
I watched in astonishment as Jason pushed the loose ends of his neck below his t-shirt.
"A horse?" I choked.
"Yeah, a horse," he retorted.
"A horse!"
"Yes!"
"A whole horse?"
"Yes! My human thought it would be fun--putting me inside his bodysuit. I became smart and ran away. Don't tell anyone," he pleaded dragging me from the shop.
-----
ending #2
Before it could make a move I grabbed the flashy mask from the floor. I turned it over in my hands--it was Jason's face.
"What the fuck? What did you do to Jason?"
It shook its head and whinnied.
"You need to wear the mask to talk?" It nodded its head, its mane thrashing in the air. "You're a horse, is the rest of Jason a mask as well?"
The creature looked down and shrugged. I grinned, I'd always been impressed by Jason's physique. Without warning I pulled the mask over my own face. Pushing it into place I blinked and looked in the mirror. Jason looked back at me, with his sparkling blue eyes. I shook my head full of shaggy blond hair.
I grabbed a plastic horse mask from the rail and pulled the creature to the cash desk. "Two horse masks," I grinned. "My friend wants to wear his."
After paying for them we headed back to my house. "I really want to find out more, help you," I lied for all I wanted was too inside the rest of the Jason disguise.