Saturdays the readers get a chance to write something, use the picture as inspiration or perhaps suggest something for others to write. Two pictures, but check in the new comments section you can add pictures now so post your own stories/pictures!
**THE STORIES/REQUESTS ARE IN THE COMMENTS**
pic 1
pic 2
Maybe someone could write a story for pic 1 of the boy and man switching bodies.
ReplyDeleteI had something planned, but it turned into a longer story so will probably post that in the coming weeks.
ReplyDeletePicture #1:
ReplyDelete"Smile for the picture Pablo" said Louisa. I was finding it hard to concentrate on the baseball game we were watching and finding it even harder being in this 7 year olds body. I leaned in against Carlo's massive build and smiled. An hour before the game I had been just another one of the hot dog vendors when I saw Carlos pull up in his tricked out BMW with his girlfriend and her son. I knew there was one sure way to get to Carlos and take over his identity and it was through this 7 year old kid. I waited patiently until Pablo had to go to the bathroom then made my move. It was easy getting him in a headlock and into one of the bathroom stalls. He squealed at first then went limp in my arms. It was hard squeezing into his small frame at first. Then there I was. In a 7 year olds body. Small frame and still far from puberty... I made my way back to the stands and to Carlos and my sister and tried to figure out my next steps...Maybe I ask my sister if I can spend the night at his place and play up that I don't have a Dad around. oh... this is sounding real good. I smiled and looked back at the game.
Good story Brad.
ReplyDeleteSean,
ReplyDeleteI'm still interested in your story for pic 1.
Actually, I re-jigged the start of Uncle Tony -- it was pic1 that inspired it but I didn't want to use the same picture again.
ReplyDelete