Anonymous posted this continuation to Secret Bro'
After getting back from the bar late, I still couldn't realize I was in my brother's body. I had played the part of him so well his friends didn't even know what had happened. It had been well over the couple hours my brother had told me to get out of his body by. I knew when ever I would pull out of my brothers, I would be in a load of trouble, so I might as well enjoy the time in his body.
I pulled off the red t-shirt I had been wearing along with the pants. from memory I remembered my brother usually sleeps in his underwear. Smiling to myself, I pull up the covers and slipped into bed.
Morning came quick, probably since I only had a couple hours sleep. Yawning, I got out of bed and stretched my huge back. i almost forgot how big my brother was, and it felt so good to have all this muscle for once. Going downstairs, I realized that I was the only person home. Both my parents were out of town on business, and I was supposed to be home alone with my brother. Well technically i still am as I began to laugh.
While beginning to make cereal, a thought came across my mind, "Why the hell am i making cereal, when I have a car and a wallet full of money? I'm sure my brother wouldn't mind me using some of his money." I grabbed my brother's wallet and car keys and started to head to the door, when I caught my reflection in the mirror. My brother's body dressed in only some tight boxer briefs. Staring closer at his reflection, my brother really isn't a bad looking guy, I wonder why he doesn't have a girlfriend? I drew his arms into a double bicep pose and flexed his abs. "Yeah I can definitely get used to this."
Throwing on some jeans and a flannel I headed out the door. While at the coffee house, I knew I wanted to try out my new powers to see if i could get into anyone. But who would it be?
Then all a sudden I felt a rush from my bladder. "Shit I gotta go to the bathroom," I muttered to myself.
Getting out of the stall I noticed a guy taking a piss in front of me. By looking at his v-shaped torso I knew he had to be well built. Beginning to smirk, this was the perfect time to test out my new power. With a rush I got up behind the man and began to stick my hands into his wide back. He started to turn around with the initial movement of my hands but after a few moments began to give way. I started to go deeper and deeper into his back and I watched as my body sank into the man's. He was now moaning as he felt my presence inside him. With now only my head outside is body, I pushed my head into his. Inside his body I began to get my arms and hands lined up with his and along with his legs and feet. Finally I began to get his body under control and wrap his mind around mine. With that I had all of his memories and full control of his body.
Quickly I zipped up his fly and went over to the mirror. He had a massive build, bigger than my brother's. His thick chest made the black shirt he was wearing seem like a second skin. Lifting up the shirt revealed a set of well defined abs along with a little hair. This guy had short cropped black hair along with a 5 o'clock shadow. I did a double bicep pose and enjoyed the show. "Fuck," I thought to myself, "I have my brother's powers and I can be anyone I want!" Swaggering out of the restroom, I had a cockyness attitude, which i never felt before.
Walking back into the cafe my arm seemed to twitch almost uncontrollably. "Hm must just be a side affect of these powers," I thought.
No comments :
Post a Comment