NEW STORIES IN THE COMMENTS
Saturdays the readers get a chance to write something, use the picture as inspiration or perhaps suggest something for others to write. Two pictures, but check in the new comments section you can add pictures now so post your own stories/pictures!
**THE STORIES/REQUESTS ARE IN THE COMMENTS**
pic 1
pic 2
please someone make a gangster puppets out of those pics!
ReplyDeletePic 2: I don't understand it, I'd made myself the hottest looking gringo I could imagine.. cute Hispanic ish face, brown paper thin skin, biggest plumpest pecs, guns, abs and shoulders, 5 inch flaccid penis just waiting for the right guy to stimulate it into the 12 inch ramrod I'd specified, even the right cap, shades and board shorts..
ReplyDeleteWas it really possible I'd landed myself in a totally straightsville holiday camp?
so many ideas for pic 1 someone give me a starting point
ReplyDeletePic 1. I'm Austin. These are my best friends in my elementary school. I know what you are thinking. We look a lot older than 9 years old. Well it all happened about three months ago. Me and my best friends were all walking around town when we saw this big box in the alleyway. It was kind of hidden in the shadows of the buildings around it. We decided to look and see what was in it. What we saw was so cool! It was these costumes that looked like bodybuilder motorcyclists that were flattened a little bit. I wanted to try one on to see how it would look on me. I was thinking it would hang off me like some of my dad's clothes, but I wanted to try anyway. We wondered how to get in because there were no zippers or seams. But then we saw that the mouth was super stretchy like rubber or something. I realized that I needed to take my clothes off first, so we found a more secluded space. We took the box with us because if it looked cool we would all do it. I told my friends to look away while I undress because that's just gross having my friends see my stuff. So I squished the suit down and stepped into the mouth left foot into left foot, right foot into right foot. It was crazy because I touched the huge feet and I could feel it like these feet were mine! I the moved the really muscley legs up my really skinny ones and surprisingly they were skin tight! I was expecting his waist to come up over my head, but instead it came right up to my waist. I was really surprised at this. I was already taller than all of my friends! Can't stop now, only halfway through. Now it's the gross part. I had to put my....stuff into the suit's sheath. It's weird that it felt like the big one was mine. I am really exited now. I started to pull the chest over mine and I slipped my arm into the sleeve of the big guy's arm and flexed really hard. The sight was absolutely awesome. I saw a huge bicep the size of a cantaloupe! I used my new GIGANTIC hand to pull the other sleeve onto my wimpy arm. The whole suit was skintight an I went from being 4'3 to 6'1! I wanted my friends to watch me complete the transformation, but I didn't want them to see my new stuff. But luckily we found some clothes of these guys at the bottom of the box so I found some boxer briefs, some sport shorts and a necklace and slipped all three on, but I waited for a second on the tank top so me and my friends could see my new body. "All right guys look at this stud now!" They looked around and were amazed to see my 9 year old head on some bodybuilder's body. It was so cool to be towering over them at 6'1 while they were still about 4'3. I was ready to complete the transformation. I grabbed the guy's face and stretched it over my head pushing all his features onto mine. As it sealed itself I felt my beard prickle. Wait! I have a beard! "Totally awesome!" shouted a deep baritone voice I have never heard before. That is my voice now! I grabbed the tank top and pulled it over my head and did what I had seen before on TV. I made my slabs of meat I called pecs pop. "You guys ready to become men?" I said in my deep male voice. "Yeah!!!" they all said. And one by one, (without us seeing each other's stuff because that's gross) we all became real men. Suddenly, as if I had been this bodybuilder all my life, I started to know everything about "me". My name is Derek. These are my workout and biker buddies,(from left to right, I'm the one in the middle),Danny, Sean, Barry, Nate, Vido, Mack, and Nick. We apparently used to trash anywhere we go, but being we're only 9, we decided to give up biking and just be hot bodybuilders. We will never let these suits go. EVER.
ReplyDeleteNice story, thanks for sending it in. Don't stop writing :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Sean! That's a huge compliment coming from you!
ReplyDelete