Sunday, October 19, 2014

Shot in the dark—still running

Going to run this for another week.. keep voting guys!

As you know I've written (a lot). Many of them are 'parts' either on purpose or accidentally. So what I'm asking is simple, out of the list below choose one for me to continue...

Looks like Chain Letter is winning (22nd Oct) – vote more!

votes


Vote for your favourite(s) and we'll see which story gets fast-tracked.

SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

If you 'like' a story click on the thumbs-up. Its anonymous and it takes no time to do, but means a lot to the authors--please make the effort.
thumbs

26 comments :

  1. I like you continue the chain letter, is a body swap story and the body swap is my favorite storys, if you can continue in the body swap is the best, and if you acept sugestions I like see a box figther, a bodybuilder or a personal trainer in a body swap,
    thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please, *please* let it be The Other Mitchell. I have been dying to know what happens! Seriously, one of my favorite stories on the site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the Brother makes two. I've wanted that one completed for quite some time!! :) There's so much you can do with it! So ambiguous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just to make it a little easier here's a list of the stories, vote up the one(s) you like.

    If there are others you want included, drop me a comment in here.

    If you want a chat on-line hit me up on Google Hangouts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Back to friends

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Other Mitchell

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brother Makes Two

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah, that one had a real twist in it right?

    ReplyDelete
  9. There are two more parts in my head for that, fuzzy... but they're there.


    If you want give me a shout on Google Hangouts, its one of my fav' stories as well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Box fighter? Like UFC (Ultimate Fighter)?

    ERICK SILVA

    ReplyDelete
  11. the dog suit part 3 its still a mystery what McKirkwell looks like and also to what happened to the guard whos with him too also the brothers makes two is one of my favorite which deserves a continuation!

    ReplyDelete
  12. brothers makes two sequel!

    ReplyDelete
  13. yes I like, I love the body swap and I like see a body swap with a real fighter of UFC or another style of combat.


    for me the body swap storys is the best, well only remember, I ever post my coments in spanish as C.E.

    ReplyDelete
  14. the other mitchell!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The Other Mitchell please :D I really really excited to know what happens next. It's one of the most interesting stories you've wrote

    ReplyDelete
  16. Is there some kind of restriction on the voting? I voted and then when I refreshed the page my vote was gone. I've tried restarting my browser, "private mode", everything -- why does Disqus not want me to vote?

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think you can only vote once per comment. So you can vote for multiple stories and not multiple times for the same story.

    ReplyDelete
  18. pleaseeeeeeeeeeee let this one win!
    although i have no problem with chain letter winning but i wanted to knowwwwwwww what happened to the owner of that dog! and the hunky bodyguard that got mixed up in it!

    ReplyDelete