Saturdays the readers get a chance to write something, use the picture as inspiration or perhaps suggest something for others to write. Two pictures, but check in the new comments section you can add pictures now so post your own stories/pictures!
(note: administrators reserve the right to delete what they consider inappropriate pictures in any comments)
**THE STORIES/REQUESTS ARE IN THE COMMENTS**
pic. 1
pic. 2
Pic.2
ReplyDeleteAs a fitness instructor, I just hate those aquafit classes full of old ladies!
That's why I always transformer them into beefy guys before beginning my lesson. Too bad I have to transform them back and erase their memories every time, but at least we all get to have some fun during the lesson.
*transform, not 'transformer'....sorry
ReplyDeleteNice work guys.
ReplyDeletePic.1
ReplyDeleteWould you believe that in this picture I'm with my twin brother Mark? Yes, I know he looks like an adult and I'm just a kid, but let me explain...
Our parents passed away when we were just five years old, and we've always lived with our grandmother since then and...well, let's just say she was not a nice person and did not like us at all.
We used to secretly refer to her as "the old witch" and I can assure you she fit the role perfectly. So we weren't all that sad when we found her dead in her bed one morning, but we were still only 13, and we were scared we would be sent to different families: that would have been a tragedy because we had only really had each other and could just not bear the pain of not being together.
We were desperate, we did not know what to do. Luckily, fate was going to help us for the first time in our lives. We noticed that grandma was holding a small book in her cold hands, we took it and opened it: it was full of strange symbols and eerie drawings... A magic book! After all, the old witch really WAS a witch!
We could not understand the majority of the book, because it was written with strange characters of some unknown language, but there was just one spell written in plain English, with glowing gold characters...and the title of the page was "Trading ages". We didn't know if the old witch 'unlocked' the spell in same way, or if the spell was what killed her, but we understood what she intended to do: take the youth out of her not-at-all-beloved grandsons and let us age in her place.
We were lucky she could not complete her plan, and we were starting to conceive a plan of our own. Two boys of 13 years cannot live together alone, but a guy in his twenties can surely take care of his little brother. So we did it: we cast the spell! Mark volunteered to let me take a few of his years, so I ended up as a twenty year old guy, and he regressed to a little kid of six! It was so strange, we were used to being the spitting image of each other and now we looked so different. The most amazing thing was how easy it was to deal with authorities afterwards, we did not have to come up with imaginary stories about being some family friend or distant cousin, because apparently the rest of the world just adapted to our new "situation", everybody remembered us being little brother and big brother, and our documents confirmed it.
After casting the spell the book just vanished into thin air, we could not change back even if we wanted. Not that we needed to, but I would have liked to check the spell again when the next day we woke up with our roles reversed: I was the six years old kid, and Mark was my big hunky brother! A few years have passed since that day, and we still don't know if this is the way the spell was meant to work, swapping our ages every day, and adapting reality to the new us...maybe it's a side effect of us once being identical twins, but we don't really care. In fact,it's fun: one day I get to live as an adult, and so I go to work, drink, drive, and have "adult fun",and the next day I get to relax as a teen boy. We are still together and caring for each other, and that's the most important thing for us, no matter what age we are.
Sebastian gave me a confused look, he was finding it difficult to understand. Everything I requested, he gave me without question.
ReplyDeleteI was at a wedding, William's, his brother--my crush. She'd demanded more and more time, and I got less and less time with William. But their family was tight, she tried to pull him away from Sebastian but he wouldn't have it--they spent just as much time together, something I wanted.
I'd separated Sebastian from the main group--simply by telling him to follow me. Like an inquisitive puppy he trotted along behind me into a secluded part of the garden.
He sat on a bench, he eyes where bright and attentive. His dress shirt did little to hide the impressive physique below. I explained how much I wanted to be near his brother, how much I envied him and Williams wife. I told him how I'd be taking over his life--making it my own, smiling I knew how close the new Sebastian and William would become.
He said nothing, only nodded in agreement. I asked him to get undressed; he complied without pausing. Pulling my own off, I looked at the giant sitting on the bench. I asked him if he wanted me inside his body, as I could only possess a willing host. He agreed of course, but he didn't really have a choice.
Placing a hand on his chest, I pushed my right, then left hand inside. With a grunt, I struggled to my feet--Sebastian's weight across my back. Inch by inch I used his own bulk to force my way inside. Taking a gulp of air Sebastian's head folded around my own.
I blinked and looked at my new identity, a magnificent specimen. My new dick bobbed with excitement, but I'd have to return to the wedding. I knew William would be looking for his brother--me.
Pulling on the clothes was almost as euphoric as pulling on Sebastian. The tailored shirt, tie, trousers and finally a waistcoat that only accentuated Sebastian's muscular--but perfectly tapered physique.
When I returned to the celebration, William came up and hugged me telling me how happy he was. I smiled back telling him how happy I was now, and hugged my little bro' back.