Sunday, May 18, 2014

Seanday Seconds: Double Cross

tumblr_n5rg9upK681s5s4xeo1_1280

I pulled at the back of my head feeling the mask bind with my own face. "Where did you get these costumes from? They're so fucking lifelike," I spluttered excitedly.

"I found 'em," Kurt replied. "In the trunk of a truck I lifted."

I frowned, "You mean they're stolen?"

"Borrowed," he corrected me with a grin. "You'll never guess whose truck it was." I shrugged. "Brett Mathews."

I paled a little, "That fucking bully of a line-backer?"

"Yeah that's the one, he was with Matt Welsh--the quarterback?" I nodded.

I looked down at the physique I'd acquired, "But these costumes wouldn't fit them," I paused realising that Kurt was smaller, but more toned.

"Yeah, that's what I thought, but what the fuck. I struggled to pull it on, was very tight but it sort of squeezed my body to fit. I'm guessing that's how it would work with those jocks."

"So where's the party," I asked flexing and twisting.

"On The Hill, Laura Dickinson's place."

"But that's an exclusive party man, how the fuck do we get in? Even looking like this."

He chuckled, "Leave that to me."

---

We drove to the party; Kurt used Brett's truck to get there. They stopped us at the gates, and they asked for tickets. Kurt showed them and we were let in. "That was easy," I joked.

"Yeah, it was easy with these." He showed me tickets, but they had Brett and Matt's names on them. Kurt smiled, "I found 'em with these funky costumes. Wasn't any problems, they recognised Brett's truck."

We walked into the party, immediately surrounded by girls. Laura swanned up, and the other girls dispersed quickly--they dare not cross her. She looked between us, "Matt?"

I felt Kurt elbow me in the ribs, "Oh yeah, babe. Didn't you recognise me?" I chuckled.

She ran a finger down pecs and abs. "Hmm bad, but I still don't understand why you had to wear those silly suits. Your hunky body is much better."

"Well, babe, I thought it'd be fun," I winked, "you know for later?"

She cupped my inherited balls in her hand and squeezed, "Why wait for later?"

I coughed, "Yeah, go upstairs and warm up, I'll be there in a while." She kissed me on the lips, and slinked off. I grabbed Kurt by the shoulders and shook him, "Oh my god! I can't believe everyone thinks I'm Matt Welsh." A thought hit me, "Wait, what if Brett and Matt turn up at the party?"

Kurt pushed my hands away, "Chill bro' I left them with no truck thirty miles away. They won't be back until tomorrow at the earliest. And boy are they in for a surprise."

I looked at him, "What do you mean?"

He stroked his muscular torso, "Well 'Brett's' been making my life shit over the past couple of weeks. And tonight, he's going to be coming on strong to the other football players. He'll be telling them that this costume was the only way for him to 'come out of the closet'."

I shrugged. "Whatever bro'," I laughed, and trotted off to find Laura knowing that 'Matt' would be making his mark tonight.

2 comments :