I was at Tony's house, a little down as it was my birthday and everyone jokingly kept reminding me that I was getting older. Sitting in the kitchen I sipping on a beer when Tony popped his head around the corner. "There you are, I've been looking for you." I looked up, his cheerful smile lightened my mood--but only slightly. "You know I ask you what you want for your birthday, and you always say 'surprise me'. Well, I think I've got something that you'll love."
He poked his head into the lounge and called out to someone. I was surprised when Devin Barton, the local universities offensive line confidently strolled in. Tony put a hand on his shoulder and smiled, "Like your birthday present?"
I looked between Devin and Tony, "I'm sorry I don't understand."
Devin chuckled, deep and low. "Tony won me at a fund rising auction last night, I had to come here today to meet you," he says. "He's also very generously sponsored all my shakes and supplements until the end of term under your name. So I guess my progress and possible acceptance into the NFL would be down to you." His voice started to slur as Tony closed the door to the kitchen.
I blushed, "Well, this certainly is a surprise. I guess I own you for the until the end of term."
He chuckled again, feeling for the counter top. "Let's not get too hung up on his, you don't--" Tony took the cup from his hand as he stumbled forwards into my arms. I almost crumpled under his weight as I lowered him to the ground.
"Well, there you go old man. A twenty-three year old football pro wanna be. I know you can get his grades up, and I think he has the balls to get picked for the NFL."
"Are you serious?"
"Always." I licked my lips and looked at the unconscious football player at my feet. "Don't dilly-dally, he won't stay like that forever," Tony quipped.
I shucked my clothes--I wouldn't be needing them for a while. Rolling him onto his front, I pulled his polo and black undershirt over his head, and gasped at his muscular shoulders. His broad back tapered down to a narrow waist. I yanked down his tracksuit bottoms and straddled his back.
"Thank you, this has got to be the best present I've had since before I can remember," I smiled at Tony.
I didn't wait for a reply, I just started to knead Devin's back, and before long I felt it soften under my touch. I changed positions and pushed my feet into his back, inch by inch I squirmed and pushed my way inside his body. Each limb welcomed and sucked me into place, my own dick pulled and stretched into Devin's.
With my lower torso in place, I pushed my hands into his back and down into his muscular arms. I gave Tony one last smile before pushing my head into his back, just below the shoulders. Inside was dark and warm, and I knew I had to push up inside Devin's head to complete the transformation.
Wriggling again, I push upwards. Opening my mouth, I swallowed, gulped down Devin's throat inside my own; I knew this would give me his voice. I pushed harder feeling his thick bull neck give slightly to allow my head to push up inside Devin's.
I groaned--a deep low noise that seemed to echo around the room, and then I rolled onto my back. I blinked and looked up, it was Tony looking down at me. "Well, how do you feel champ?"
I sat up, and pulled the undershirt and polo over my head. I looked at my hands, thick and meaty with ebony skin. Flexing an arm, I admired my new muscles. Almost subconsciously my hand went under my polo and felt the tight cobbles of my abs, and reaching upwards the heavy slabs of muscle from countless hours of training.
Getting to my feet I wobbled a little as I pulled up my tracksuit bottoms. Then it hit me; all his memories, skills, plays everything I needed to be Devin Barton. I reached for a drink. "Not that one," Tony said taking it from my hand. "Don't want you passing out again do we?"
He handed me another cup and I gulped it down. "Thanks for sponsoring me Tony," I replied in Devin's voice.
He smiled. "I'm sure you can make it up to me some way or another."
so hot ! love that idea of his friend giving him a willing body to possess
ReplyDelete