Saturday, May 10, 2014

Caption This (10th May)

Saturdays the readers get a chance to write something, use the picture as inspiration or perhaps suggest something for others to write.  Two pictures, but check in the new comments section you can add pictures now so post your own stories/pictures!
(note: administrators reserve the right to delete what they consider inappropriate pictures in any comments)
**THE STORIES/REQUESTS ARE IN THE COMMENTS**

2fed4c94641311e385e812e8c2738d88_8a

pic. 1

tumblr_n07bwg3qN01qk5bhro2_500

pic. 2

3 comments :

  1. pic2.

    Ronnie "The Bull" glanced sideways at me. "What the fuck are you looking at?" He growled.

    "A monster," I replied.

    He chuckled, "Do I scare you little man?"

    I shrugged. "You should do, but you don't."

    He smiled, "Why don't I scare you?"

    "Because there is nothing you can do to me, not now."

    "Is that a fact?" He turned and lunged at me, expecting me to jump, but I stood my ground hardly flinching. He relaxed, "You've got balls, I'll give you that."

    "Bigger than you think, but you think you can hurt me? Try it." He grinned; an ugly thing, and he swung a fist but he stopped millimetres from my face. He tried again, and again, but it was like a forcefield.

    "What the fuck?" There was a change in his voice, a touch of fear.

    "Scared? You should be, because I own you. And you'll do anything I tell you." He looked at me, a beads of sweat started to appear on his brow. "Huh, I thought you'd be stronger," I added, a little disappointed.

    "You have no control over me," he muttered. I told him to open his shirt, he complied but there was fear in his eyes. I traced a finger down his impressive pecs and he flinched.

    "You'll enjoy it," I said in a calm voice. His face immediately chanced to a smile, and he gasped as I touched his body again.

    I chuckled at my puppet, a giant that I knew would do anything I asked--anything.

    ReplyDelete