Sunday, May 4, 2014

The Mysterious Mr. Mitchell pt. 2 - The Workaholic

The Mysterious Mr. Mitchell pt. 1

There’s nothing worse than a life lived by a workaholic. Gary worked nights at a grocery and general merchandise retailer, usually doing 10 to 14 hours at a time. He would be all knackered out and sleep all day, only to have to get back up again to go to work. That was about to change. Gary started a chat with Mr. Mitchell.

Gary: Sean, are you there?

Sean: Yo. Not toiling at the grindstone tonight?

Gary: Lol. Have a night off.

Sean: U work too hard.

The two talked for a while until…

Gary: Just got a call to go to work. Somebody called out and they…

Not this time, Gaz.

Gary found himself suddenly sitting in a pub holding a bru. Where am I? What am I doing with this?

 

clip_image002“Glad you could join us, Gary.” He nearly dropped the glass when someone whacked him on the back. Turning around he saw Tom and George Burgess standing there. Tom had a wise-ass grin on his face while George had all he could do to stop himself from erupting in laughter. A very perplexed Gary couldn’t grasp why the brothers Burgess were acting like they knew him.

Still greatly confused Gary set the glass on the table, noticing his very muscular arms and the tight shirt covering them for the first time. As he stood he found out he was not only heavier but taller as well, standing eye to eye with Tom. Anyone watching would have thought him quite drunk as he stumbled his way over to the loo on the opposite side of the room. He gaped at the reflection in the mirror. Staring back at him with the same wide eyed expression was Luke Burgess!

No, things like this don’t happen in real life. I mean come on. Sure I write transformation stories all the time, or at least when I have any time, but for real? One minute I had been chatting with Sean and the next…

Sean? Could Sean have had something to do with me now being Luke? Hmmm… this isn’t so bad. Look at all the muscles I have and this cool tattoo… and boy am I built! Fuck I’m Luke Burgess and I can play major rugby! Wait… I can’t go to work like this.

“Admiring yourself big bro?” Tom sauntered in.

“Sean? How? Why?” Hot fuck! I even sound like Luke!

“Indeed. You needed a break from work and I decided we would show Bill, eh, George a good time. How doesn’t matter. Let’s just say I could so I did.”

“Bill’s here?”

“Yup. All wrapped up in George and enjoying it immensely if I do say so myself. Confidentially I think he wants to stay George and I may just let him.”

“But I have to go to work.”

“Relax Gaz… or should I say Luke. You worry too much. Everything is fine at work. Now let’s go have a few pints and have some fun.”

The two brothers made their way back to the table, rejoining an already quite relaxed George.

“Cheers, mates.” Luke raised his glass to his brothers and the night ahead, already forgetting about work and all the stress.

photo 3

“Now all we have to do is wait for Sam to join us.”

8 comments :

  1. Lol, nice story Bill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! I'm glad I went back and re-read part 1 (thanks for the link), because I couldn't quite remember who was whom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work Bill

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job man!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You'll be particularly interested in pt.3, tentatively titled The Mysterious Mr. Mitchell pt. 3 - The Unknown. Concerns Sam...

    ReplyDelete
  6. can't wait man!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Will there ever be a continuation?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Any chance of seeing part 3?

    ReplyDelete