Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Taking Marco

by Brody

When I pushed into Marco I didn't think anyone would figure it out. I had been living his life for a good week already without anyone suspecting anything. It wasn't until his or should I say my best bud and I were hanging out drinking when I noticed Greg looking at me weird. I didn't know what he was thinking. Suddenly he just jumped up and grabbed me squeezing me with all his muscles.

clip_image002[4]

“I know who you are and you are not Marco. Get out of his body.” Greg said squeezing me even harder. I couldn't take the pressure anymore and found myself being forced out of Marco in a smoke. His body goes limp in Greg’s' arms as I lose control. It was a good run but I knew I needed to find a new body and soon. I notice Greg is busy helping Marco.......well wish me luck as I try to take control.

After several minutes of fighting I finally got control of Greg. I knew it would be tough because he is a strong guy. I sit there catching my breath and getting use to Greg's form when Marco comes over to me.

“What the fuck man? Why did you force him out of me? We had planned this and I wanted him in me.” Marco said punching my jaw hard.

I rub my jaw. “Huh you wanted that fag inside you” I said trying to act like Greg.

Marco blushes. “Listen I haven't told anyone. I am gay man I just can't seem to deal with it. Having him in me was a way I could experience it without having to actually do the actions. He was the one doing them.”

“Oh wow” I said cracking a smile. “Want to try it being in full control now? I think you are ready” I grin to Marco with Greg's cocky grin.

“WTF no way. You took over Greg?” Marco says stunned but I could tell he liked it since his boxers were starting to tent now.

“Oh yeah I needed to go somewhere and Greg here seemed perfect once I got him under control. Now come here and show me all you learned from me” I grin undoing my jeans for Marco.

After hours of fun I grin at Marco. “So I think you are ready....I also think it is time for Greg here to come out as well. I feel like I am staying in here for quiet awhile” I say kissing Marco's forehead knowing he has never been happier than being with Greg.

3 comments :

  1. Great Story - wish it was that easy to possess another guys body. Please write more soon = Gives a lot of inspiration to other authors and readers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved it, really a great story, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this too, and personally I'd be happier to be in Greg than Marco anyway!

    ReplyDelete