Monday, March 26, 2012

I want YOUR idea!

Hello readers!

As you have noticed, I (Lord Wilmore) has not been writing much (not at all) since a while.

I still don't have much time for it, but I've been reading comments and I know many of you have some precise preferences. I know I am not the best of the writers here but I offer each of you to write me a suggestion in comments and/or link me a picture about a story/fantasy/fetish/waffle you would like me to write about.

For the next 3-4 weeks, I will pick one suggestion in the lot (or mix a few of them) each week and write a story about it, and maybe using one of your pictures.

I welcome your suggestions and hope some of the other writers will also pick some of your suggestions!

Cheers,

Lord Wilmore.

38 comments :

  1. Hey I'd love if you write a story about The Body Swap between an Football player that have a perfect life and a criminal kid (punk kid), but I wonder if you can write two perspective as well. Obviously if you say that one is gay and the other one is straight it won't be any problem but please brother!!! write about a body swap between a football player and a criminal and what's the perspective for each one in the other body/life.

    Please!!!!!!! I'll love it :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cristiano ronaldo or frank lampard?? :P

      Delete
    2. American football or European football?

      Delete
    3. American football but it doesn't matter even if it was soccer, i wouldn't mind but with that plot :D

      Thanks for reading my idea!!!! :D

      Delete
  2. Definitely the waffle ;D

    and maybe some pancakes with peanut butter! :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo can I have some Curious?... but please also include some banana with that peanut butter... peanut butter and bananas are an orgasm for the taste buds. I would love to slather some peanut butter and banana all over a muscle stud's chest and lick it off.... ahem sorry, I'm getting carried away... and is it just me or is it hot in here?

      Delete
  3. alien possessing cocky bully jocks and then living their lives still keeping the cocky personality also would love to see if the aliens enjoys the smell of their host sweat armpit and socks. how they keep their captured body as a toy a loyal toy. the host willing to be hurt just to protect the small alien :) just like in my drawings :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. aliens possession is a nice start :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think an amazing thing would be for a big Jock to turn into a little kid and or turn into a baby. I like this because maybe he was the jock who was a bully and was getting his just deserts :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chubby closeted gay guy forcibly swaps bodies with his hot in shape cousin and explores his new body.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chubby closeted gay guy forcibly swaps bodies with his hot in shape cousin and the first idea are very nice starts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Some possession with emphisis on the possessing part and exploration of the new, hot body.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How about a a fat 10 year boy who had the ability to take over people bodies and he uses the power to take over teenaged boys bodies. He could also do humiliating thing in the bodies like acting like a slob during a date.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've always wanted to write a story about a gay college student (I'll call him Tristan to avoid confusion) who has a serious crush on a straight jock (hypothetically named Jake)... another college gay college student (hypothetically named Randy)has a crush on Tristan, but Tristan has no desire for Randy as he is nerdy and somewhat plain and unattractive. Tristan and Randy then come up with a scheme together after Tristan discovers a body swap method. He convinces Randy toswitch bodies with Jake, so that he can be with "Jake". But after Randy and Jake switch bodies, the new Jake starts taking on personality attributes of Jake, and starts feeling really cocky and arrogant, and proceeds to ignore Tristan thinking he can get a much hotter male... what do you think of that idea Lord Wilmore? I've sat down to write said story before. but I've never been able to write it as I end up trashing everything I start to write... I would love to see another author take my idea and build upon it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you write it, you can send me to me or Sean and it'll be out pleasure to publish it :) We enjoy guest posts!

      Delete
  11. alien possession with a big huge muscular bouncer or a cop :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh! Alien possession or making the muscle guys into bodysuits for the aliens. I like that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. How about a young boy becoming a hot teenager and then learning what his cock is for.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No ideas are bad sir "Anonymous" :)

      Delete
    2. But an alien possession or making the muscle guys into bodysuits for the aliens would be A LOT of fun to read. :)

      Delete
  14. It would be really hot if a young guy put on a bodysuit of a hot twenty something and then was unable to take it off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "young"? ;) What is "young" according to you? :)

      Delete
  15. I've commenter some of the suggestions but nothing's settled yet, anyway I can't write until thursday so you still have time for first week :)

    (Don't worry if you were not commented, it's because your idea was clear hehe)

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is a bit too long, the following idea is a very common second-generation RPG mode

    Hero = A

    The BOSS = B

    BOSS's military counselor (alien) = C

    A destruction of the rule of the B's and kill B a few years later, the B's reign of terror has made a comeback, originally bodybuilding giant B disappeared after the reproduction of a few years become larger and more ferocious.

    However, in that the outcome of B obviously dying repentant resting up by now ...

    A back to the fight to the death of the old place and B, the last normal delay in the B B loss of ability to act and struggle.

    Then take from B back C, the original B after that duel with alien technology from C into C in the living body suit

    After its potential destruction, the blue blood flow C and B disappeared in C dying to start the self-destruct explosion

    A few years later ... the reign of terror of the B's actually no warning reproduce again ........ the FIN

    ReplyDelete
  17. complement:The manipulation of evil in the B's body,C usually laser projector in the world in order to eliminate the confusion of the two do not come forward at the same time in which B

    B openness of mind and a huge body with his strong, so C usually have to try to suppress and control the opportunity he would not let him get resistance, C had to relax until the power of A and B are almost the same forced control before B gets the opportunity todelayed action and resistance

    ReplyDelete
  18. The mental transformations are one of my favorite aspects of many of your stories... I hope you'll include some in whatever you decide to write. I know its a little cliche but I'm always down for a skater boy becoming a meathead jock or some punk kid becoming a muscled up prep... polo, popped collar, cologne, hair gel, etc...

    ReplyDelete
  19. For some reason, not really sure why, I absolutely love the "average kid/teen swaps with his hunky father/stepfather" stories. My favorites are usually the one where the swap happens on accident or by unknown circumstances. There just aren't enough of those out there, which kind of sucks since I could read them all day!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'd love to see more body swaps with a race change. Cocky jock to illegal immigrant, teenaged boy to black man, just as examples. There are quite a few possibilities. Go wild! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'd love to see some weight gain stories :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. a swap is better for me for exaple: two guys meet through the Internet, talk for a long time fantasies about body swap, one of them is a hot guy (athlete, tall, blond, good body, six pack) of Europe, the other guy is a person "normal" Latin America, (short of stature, with a little overweight, the rest think of you) I think we'd like to see a story with which we can all identify, where two people who want a body swap, they make happening.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I would like to expand to an idea of one of the posters above. its two kids switching bodies with their favorite athletes (like in WWE wrestling) and once they're competing they started getting erections and they later explored it.

    ReplyDelete
  24. a child (early teens at the oldest) possesses the body of a powerful businessman/politician. However, he has limited access to the host's memories/thoughts.

    Story would focus on the initial possession, and the consequences of a child at the helm of a powerful organization.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Another idea is Full-gym huge bodybuilders are in fact the protagonist's bodysuit with a special hanger instead of skeleton shore, of these suits will only remember the protagonist inserted into their bodies take away the hangers before the memories

    In addition, the protagonist "making" new suit, even if their hangers propped so that they awake will not remember this, in addition to all acts performed just like a normal bodybuilding fanatics

    ......Appearance and physiological action, they live like normal behavior; but they really alive?

    ReplyDelete