Thursday, March 8, 2012

Host with the most…

by MKrug

"Now, lets see which Hunk I will be today."

You were so lucky, you had won HGTV's newest contest. The contest said that you could be a host of a show, and you held them to their world.  Thankfully you knew a bit of black magic to possess people.

However, once you had one, you had to have all the others.You slowly entered each new host as they came along, planting a subconscious trigger for them to all be your servants and to willingly give themselves to you. Eventually, you had a whole harem of hot men that you could become, whenever the whimsy hit you.  All it took was one well planned call and a few moments before you were smiling in front of the cameras, helping out some  home-owner.

tumblr_ldu095XzLX1qzz488o1_400

"Hmm, now I need to start working on some of those carpenters. Not as much time in the spotlight, but damn do they make shirts look good." you smiled and grinned to yourself as you started making the call.

2 comments :

  1. Damn I want that! I love the hosts of HGTV. I also love that they market certain nights by the men of HGTV lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that preprogrammed thingy on the hosts :)

    ReplyDelete