Friday, March 23, 2012

Male Transformation Blog on Twitter

---- The truth behind the post ----

It’s an advert!

It’s the blogs Twitter feed for new posts, follow it if you're interested or if you want to ask me a question you can do it there as well!

23 comments :

  1. now this is depressing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad someone else is in agreement...

      Delete
    2. I hate it as well, what a lame attempt to advertise his twitter account.

      Delete
    3. Ahaha just as long as you understand that expressing creativity is absolutely -not- allowed Sean!

      By the way, what do you mean "It's an* advert"?

      Delete
    4. that was sarcasm in the first bit by the way xD

      Delete
    5. Creativity? All these are true stories honest guv

      Delete
    6. Thanks Curious, typo corrected :)

      Delete
  2. that gimmick didnt turn out good maybe think of something better just saying sean no offence

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kind 'blew up' in my face; but it was a a bit of fun to introduce the twitter feed tbh. Still not sure why people took it so badly.

      Delete
  3. Apparently only some people have the "right" to complain. =p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I disagree, i enabled the 'anon' comments for readers to post without the need to register and prove who they were first, so generally they can post whatever they want.

      You're comment doesn't make sense as there isn't a way to trace anon comments. You may find that people will defend authors (which is nice) or comment on others, but people will just have to accept that.

      None of the authors here are paid for their work, they write because they enjoy it. All the readers are guests here to enjoy the authors writing, if the story isn't for you don't beat up the author, say 'Ok' and move on to the next one.

      - just saying :)

      Delete
    2. Way to quote me ;p

      Just kidding d:

      But I think that the reason it went so badly, is that a lot of the guests like to -stay- anonymous, and to register for twitter is a way to reveal themselves, which they obviously don't want as they've decided to post under "anonymous". Sure they could make a fake name, but humans take the path of least resistance usually, which would be just to check the blog itself :P

      Delete
  4. I would follow you on twitter, Sean, but then you would know my full name. And then you might hunt me down, and kidnap me, and force me to make moccasins against my will in your cellar. But other than the fear of being hunted down, I have no other reason to conceal my identity. Maybe I'll make a doppelganger account that does not disclose sensitive information in order to follow you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://i44.tinypic.com/hv5qar.jpg

    Btw Sean, when are we going to see more "caption this" entries? And Curious, I miss your writings... do I need to buy you a case of whiskey to get those inspirational juices flowing? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks :) But uh, what does a case of whiskey have to do with anything? o.O

      I've been really busy with school and work though. Spring break soon, maybe I can get something out for everyone then? I'll try!

      Delete
    2. Alcohol, helps some people to write ;) Actually that's why alot of famous authors were alcoholics.

      Delete
    3. Really? O.o ahaha you totally just blew my mind xD

      Whiskey seems a bit harsh ahaha xD

      I just wait for a story to come to me xD

      Delete
    4. Although I'm open to suggestions of something you'd might like to see ;)

      Delete
    5. The "Caption this" posts are back on the 7th April, but don't feel you have to wait. If you see any pictures on my posts and they tell you a different story please go ahead and go ahead write your own in the comments - I don't mind.

      Delete
  6. I have some ideas, but it would be really great if I could exchange them over chat, for your feedback and tweaking... for some reason leaving messages over forums doesn't always do justice to ideas, or the explanation of those ideas... unfortunately I never see you on yahoo... what time do you normally frequent yahoo curious?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete