from the Sean M. archive
“Shit, what a screw-up” I said to myself. As a nomad soul I was able to enter and control another’s body, even access their memories, but I had screwed up this time.
A nomad soul I wasn’t able to instantly travel from one place to another as in astral projection so if I wasn’t to travel any distance I had to hitch a ride. As I am locked into a body for a minimum of 72hrs I vowed to myself to live the life of the body I had taken, for example I wouldn’t take a guy and use him to rob a bank, unless of course he was a criminal already. It was easier this way as my actions while I was in a body imprinted on the person’s memory so when I did leave and enter another there wouldn’t be a big gap in their memory.
Anyhow I’d been looking for a way to get out of the country for a while; the airport had been a obvious choice. I stumbled across Jake a 6’5” jock in a club while I was living in a bear’s body. I took him immediately and after a momentary struggle I controlled the giant that was 6 weeks ago. I had lost my focus on getting out of the country as this guy was damn popular with everyone, but I really enjoyed playing football, and playing around in the showers after the game. Anyhow I needed to continue my journey and explore other parts of the world. I got myself or should I say Jake a job at the doughnut shop in the airport, and started my search for a suitable destination. With everybody that looked suitable I asked their destination Toronto, Dallas, Florida came the replies – then I spotted Dave a 19yr old wear sweat pants and a hoodie. He was quiet well built, I could see his pec’s through his red t-shirt. I asked his destination and he said “London, United Kingdom”, this was it I thought – I pushed him for more information; “Yeah me and the guys are doing a European tour” – Great, load of jocks going on a drinking tour of Europe, This was the one I thought to myself!
As Dave left the shop I made my excuses and followed him, it was my lucky day, he went to the rest room and I followed him in. He turned and looked at me freaked out that I was following him. He started to shout at me, it was time to use Jakes huge bulk and skills for the last time; I flipped him around and put him into a sleeper hold. I flexed Jakes huge bicep and lifted Dave off the ground – I would miss Jakes body but I knew where to find it again if I wanted. Only 40 seconds had passed and Dave’s body was limp in Jakes arms.
I took Dave into one of the larger cubicles and locked the door, leaving him leaning up against the wall while I prepared the swap. I unbuckled my pant and dropped them followed by my boxers. I picked up the still unconscious jock and sat down on the can with Dave on my lap; it was time to leave Jake.
I focused my mind and erased the past 5 minutes, the maximum I could, and put Jake’s body to sleep for a while. It was time to leave; I pushed myself out of the sleeping giant and into the unconscious Dave. Dave’s body twitched and shook a little as I took control of the young jock; I opened my eyes and took a breath.
I stood up and admired the body that I had just left, smiling to myself I took Jakes hand made him grasp his own dick, a bit of fun for when he woke up I thought to myself.
I left the cubical and walked over to the mirror to check my new reflection. I was younger than before but I had a cute face and a fit body. I smiled and created the cheekiest wicked smile I had seem,, I tilted my head perfecting the look. I would have to wait a while for Dave’s full memories to filter through usually about 2hrs.
I checked the ticket, and made my way to the departure gate. I was almost there when I was called; I turned to expect to see a load of jock; but my jaw dropped when I realised the guys were my new Dad and my younger brothers!
I knew instantly that this wasn’t going to the beer tour I had thought it would be. I groaned as Dave’s memories started to filter through.
The kids were already starting to play up, I just reached into my pocket and got my ipod out and turned up the music. I only had another 72hrs before I could swap again… Shit!
One of my faves along with the Chameleon Kid (which could use a sequel). Nice writing!
ReplyDeleteThank you sir for the kind comment, the Chameleon Kid was a fun one to write; lots of linked short/short stories.
Delete