I looked up “Why me!” as I pulled into the rest-stop on the motorway.
Today had been a lousy day, and come to think of it a lousy life as well. I just wanted to cut my ties with my life so far, and start anew. But I knew it wasn’t possible or so I believed at the time.
I walked into the burger joint and ordered a ¼lb and fries, and sat down at a table. I started to eat the burger and a hot stud caught me eye sipping on a drink. He was about 6 foot, with striking features with short black hair. He was a heavy set guy with muscles in all the right places. He looked over to me and I swear his eyes glowed.
I finished my meal, and watched as he left, he looked over his shoulder at me, and then he left for the car park, I got up from my seat and followed.
I watched him walk across the car park and over to where some 18 wheelers were parked, he ducked between two of them, and I followed. I gingerly looked around the corner of the truck and saw that he had already removed his polo shirt revelling his heavy chest and broad shoulders. Next he removed the remainder of his clothes, almost performing for me – although I was sure he didn’t know I was there.
I watched as he pulled at the back of his head, and started to pull the skin, hair and his face off like a mask, moments passed and he discarded his previously handsome face to the ground. What was revealed was some kind of devil creature, smiling and somehow enjoying the release.
Minutes passed as I watched the devil like creature continued to pull its skinny frame from the guy big muscular body, and then discarding it alongside the hunks face. I was captivated and amazed at the unfolding story in front of my eyes. The creature stretched its body; it must have been at least 6’5” a lot taller than the original hunks body. Suddenly there was a flash, and the creature was gone with the echoes of an evil laugh and a foul stench.
I stood there for a while, just trying to take in what I’d just seen I’m not sure how long but it was as if time had stopped. Suddenly my dream was interrupted by the sound of an air horn of a truck leaving, and within a flash I was back to reality.
I quickly surveyed my surroundings, there was no one to be seen, and all that was left of the hunk was the guy’s empty muscular torso and head discarded like some kind of Halloween costume.
I waited in the shadows for a while afraid that the creature may return to reclaim this hunks life – time passed, and no one or creature returned.
I finally plucked up enough courage and gingerly walked over to the torso. I kicked the body’s leg with the toe of my shoe, and it flipped over halfway down the leg resting in a most unsettling angle it was visibly obvious that there was nothing within this skin itself. Feeling a little braver I picked up the guys discarded head, the skin and hair felt natural and warm which was a little eerie. I looked into the guys deep blue eyes trying to see if there were any signs of life, but there was none. I felt inside the head, it was moist and warm, my fingers felt their way to the guy’s mouth, it was a weird feeling, and I could feel his teeth and tongue. I pushed further and scared myself as my fingers pushed through the guy’s lips into the air. I quickly withdrew my hand still shaking from the obvious but still eerie surprise.
I don’t know what possessed me but suddenly I felt a lot stronger and pulled the guys masculine head over my own. Suddenly it all went dark apart from a dark red glow as the bright sunshine filtered through the guy’s skin as I pulled it over my own face. I pulled and pushed his features into place over my own, making what was his mine. Within moments I could see again, but with a renewed clarity almost perfect vision. I moved my tongue around my new mouth, and suddenly found my airways blocked and I felt panic come over me as I felt something moving down my throat. I gagged and then I could breathe again, I swallowed hard and realised that this wasn’t the inside of my mouth but the hunks! I rolled my new tongue around my mouth feeling the perfectly formed teeth and lips.
I walked over to the cab of the truck and looked into the drivers mirror, I was shocked to see the handsome stud looking back at me, the deep blue eyes, no longer empty and void but full of life. I pulled and pushed “my” face it felt and acted natural, I roughed up my new dark thick hair and smiled, “Wow!” I said and stopped. Again I said “This is unbelievable” but it wasn’t my voice - was the guy’s deep voice?
With renewed confidence I walked over to the suit of flesh and muscle which made up the remainder of this soulless giant. Again a gentle kick to the suit to straighten the leg and grabbing the skins shoulders pulling the torso to its full length. I looked at the muscle suit lying on the ground, and something in my new head reassured me, and egged me on, I knew what I had to do.
I stripped out of my suit, discarding my shirt and tie, enjoying the warm air all over my body. Within minutes I was pulling on the creature’s discarded human disguise. It felt warm and slick inside which made it easier to pull the guys heavy muscular body over my own. First the legs, pulling the heavy skin up my legs, I tucked my own dick into the sheath of the suit, pulling up the torso, and my little beer gut disappeared into the studs six pack. I slipped my arms into the suit taking on the guy’s muscular arms and broad shoulders. I walked over to the trucks mirror and checked out my new body, it was fantastic.
Within minutes the guy’s memories started to leak into my own mind, my name was Craig and I was a long distance truck driver. I pulled on the guys, no my clothes – the jock, the jeans and the trainers they all felt great!
With my old life discarded, I pulled myself into the trucks cab and pulled on my shades, looking forward to my new life, and leaving my old one behind.
One of my favourite stories :D Love the realistic descriptions and whole disguise aspect of the story.
ReplyDelete