“I dunno, guys!” shrugged Danny as Brett openly made out with him in front of the other guests, “What can I say? Me and Brett have just really hit it off.”
“Yeah!” said Brett, keeping his arm snugly around Danny’s shoulders, “I know, I know. It’s hard to believe, guys, but I’m gay now. OK? I mean, I always have been, but it just took Danny here to really get me to admit it. I gotta be with him, he’s so fuckin’ cute, and I would never want to hide that from anyone!”
“Aw, Brett!” said Danny, “Thanks baby. You’re such a stud! Anyways, everybody, we’ve really gotta get going. Me and Brett have some… plans. Don’t we, babe?”
Brett sloppily kissed Danny again and gave his ass a squeeze as they walked out the door, leaving all of Brett’s friends completely shocked and speechless. As soon as the boys were in the car and pulling out of the driveway, they both busted out laughing.
“Oh man!” said Danny, “That was fucking amazing! You did an awesome job in there, ‘Brett!’”
“Aw, thanks – did you see the looks on their faces? If only they’d known it was me inside of here – Just ‘that little geeky guy,’ Jesse Cohen!”
The studly Brett Walkins started feeling around his neck, pulling at the skin as it started to separate, revealing a crease where the facemask joined with the Brett bodysuit he was wearing.
“No, no, no!” said Danny, stopping him, “Why don’t you just leave that on? I kinda like you inside of that body, you know.”
“Really?” said Jesse, still holding onto the edges of the facemask, “You like me…?”
“Well… yeah,” said Danny, “I mean, I’ve always liked you, but with this body…”
“Well, if it’s this body that you like,” said Jesse, patting the facemask back down around his neck and pressing it tightly against the bodysuit so that the two joined together snugly, “Then I guess I could keep it for a little bit longer… I’d only planned on just getting him back this one time and then turning him back, but hey. What’s he gonna do about it now that I’m wearing him? Ha! He’s not so tough now, is he!”
“Oh my god,” said Danny, “That is so fucking sexy! Do you mind if I keep calling you Brett though? There’s just something about that for me that adds to it…”
“You can call me whatever you want, dude!” said Jesse, putting on a more confident attitude that fit his straight-boy body perfectly, “And if you ever get tired of Brett here, remember I can always change my look up with a new body just for you!””
No comments :
Post a Comment