Thursday, October 29, 2009

Show Time

It had been the 3rd time this week, Ryan was one of the few jocks that worked out early in the mornings – I couldn’t believe my luck when I met him for the first time.

A heavy built guy, maybe a little naive but I could work with that. I got to know him quite well very quickly, well it wasn’t all that difficult this time in the morning.

I made sure I met up with him the in locker room, and offered him one of my special protein drinks; I smiled as he gulped it down.  Wasn’t long before Ryan was out cold, sleeping on the floor.

I checked outside and was happy to see the two other guys in the Gym were busy.

I dropped my towel, and pulled off Ryan’s shorts rolling him onto his back. He had an amazing physique. I layed on this thick heavy body and closed my eyes. Letting out a groan I sunk into Ryan’s body, I heard a familiar groan, it was Ryan’s voice.

Getting up I looked at my new reflection and flexed; smiling. I pulled on his shorts and vest and went out into the gym. I flexed and tested the potential of this body.

I spent a couple of hours in his body taking a copy of his memories that I could check over later, I made myself his best friend planting it deep in his memory and a keyword that I could use and he would simply turn around and wait for me to push in.

After the third night of being in Ryan, I knew him as well as he knew himself, I finished in the Gym and showered; it would be the first time I’d be leaving the gym in Ryan.

2 comments :