They told me that they wanted an “experienced” bartender – that they weren’t gonna hire no “19-year-old little twink.” Well, fuck them. I know my drinks, and I know my way behind a bar, but if it’s “experienced” they want, then that’s what they’re gonna get.
Now that I swapped bodies with Kent, their most experienced and most popular bartender, they don’t seem to have any problem with me. Sure, he’s a little bit older, but fuck, he’s hot! And, honestly, I never thought he made very good drinks. It’s no secret that he made all of his tips just by taking off his shirt and looking sexy all night. Trust me, I think I can handle that.
I don’t think he likes being in my younger body, though – and why would he? It’s not like my old body was anything special, and it’s like he has to start from the bottom all over again! Of course, he’s not going to be getting his start at this bar. I’ve talked to the owners and made sure that he’s not allowed back in.
Now, if you’ll excuse me, fellas. I’ve got some drinks to make, but if any of you would like to leave me an “extra” tip tonight, I’d be more than happy to meet you in the back room a little bit later. I’m a fucking well-experienced stud now, and I absolutely plan on making the most of it!
No comments :
Post a Comment