God, I love switching bodies with Ethan. Fucking love it! I get to wear all of his cute clothes, his cute little underwear. I can drive around in his car and listen to Britney Spears as loud as I fuckin' want to, go to the mall with his friends and just openly check out all of the cute guys there. And then at night, I can go to any gay club that I want to and just shake my cute little ass for all the guys to see. Hell, if I want to make out with a guy right on the dance floor, I can do that too -- and not a single person thinks anything of it. Just another cute little twink doin' his thing. And trust me, Ethan gets plenty out of being in my body too. He gets to be the big jock, have all of my muscles, strut around the school in my letter jacket. Blah, blah, blah. Yeah, all of that stuff is great, I guess -- but it's nothing compared to just really getting to be myself for once and getting to do all of the things I want to do in Ethan's body.
I really like this one. Perhaps more like this could be coming in the future?
ReplyDelete