Just checkin' out the body they have me in for today's shoot. It's actually a pretty nice one, I have to say. Nice ass, cute face. It'll look real good on film. And it's much better than that European twink suit that they had me in last week. I swear they must have gotten that one from the bargain bin...Can't wait to see what idiot costume they have me in, though, or what stupid scenario they have me acting out. By the looks of it, it's "college jock gets fucked by nerdy professor." But hey, at least I get to be the college jock and not the nerdy professor. And maybe they'll even let me stick around in the dressing rooms for a bit after the shoot, so that I can actually enjoy this body for a bit. You know, by myself, and not in front of a whole camera crew.
I tell ya, I thought getting into the porn industry would be exciting, and when I found this company that uses actors in bodysuits to portray all of its "stars," I signed a contract without question. But I guess when it comes down to it, a job's just a job...
No comments :
Post a Comment