"I can't do it," I said as my form shifted back.
"Why not? You didn't have any problems looking like Mike," James complained and showed me another picture.
"He's not that much taller," he said, "if you could be him it'll be awesome." He looked away nervously and added, "I've got the keys to his house."
"How did you get those?" I asked.
"Don't ask," he replied.
I frowned, "I'm asking, tell me!"
James sighed. "I walk his dog, he's going away for a month and he's asked me to feed and walk the dog while he's away."
"So why all the interest in this guy?"
James put a hand on my chest. "He's a male escort and not just the arm candy type."
"Oh?" I was getting interested.
"Yeah, looks after all types of clientele," he tells me, "that's why he's got a Lamborghini parked in the garage!"
"So what are you suggesting? Be this guy for the weekend?" I asked. "What do you get out of it?"
"Think of the bigger picture, this guy is going to be out of the country for a whole month! You can move in!" James said.
"What about the neighbours?"
"Yeah, that'll look really out of place, the owner of the house coming and going," James answered.
My cheeks flushed. "He must have told them he was going to be away?"
"Unlikely, once they found out his job they pretty much shut him out."
"Ok, but you still haven't told me what's in if for you."
"Well, I could be your wingman," James flexed an arm and I just looked at him. "Dude, I doubt they would even let you in the places this guy visits."
He looked hurt. "Well, any that you bring back then. Make sure you bring their friends."
I tried to shift into the guy again. I managed the face without problem, but there just wasn't enough mass to create the remainder of the 6'2", 220lbs giant.
"I just can't do it," I moaned. "Mike was a little shorter than me, and I used that to bulk up. This guy is just impossible."
James frowned. "Maybe you could wear a sweatshirt?"
"Look at this guy, he's not the type to hide his body. Besides, I don't think his clients would appreciate it." I thought for a moment, "How much does he charge?"
"$750 for an evening, plus expenses. If he stays overnight it's $1,500."
My eyes went wide. "Fuck, that's some good money!" I stuttered. "Give me a minute, let me think about this."
I grabbed James's phone and went through the photos. "There might be a way for me to bulk up enough to change into this guy," I looked at James. "But I need your help."
"But what can I do?"
"Provide the bulk dump ass." He looked at me confused, so I explained. "I sort of wrap around you and make you part of me. Then I'll have enough to make myself look like this guy."
James pulled a face. "Will it hurt?" I shook my head. "Will I be able to feel stuff?" He asked with a coy smile.
"Yes," I replied. "But you'd be part of me, we could talk to one another; you'd see through my eyes and stuff but I'd be in control."
He nodded excitedly. "Lets do this then!"
I kicked off my clothes and told James to do the same. Standing in front of a mirror I came up behind him. He was a little shorter; the top of his head touching my nose.
"Are you ready?" I asked.
"Uh-huh."
I wrapped my arms around him and stared at the reflection. Taking a breath, I squeezed. He gasped and I quietly reassured him. I felt my body soften and pull James inside. I could feel him struggling and after a few moments he relaxed.
"Can you hear me?" I said.
'Yeah, this is fucking weird.' I heard him in my mind. 'I can see you--us?'
"Cool, I'm glad that's working."
'But you look the same.'
"I can hide extra bulk, that's how I can look like your kid brother, Mike."
'I get it, now what about Gary, you know, the escort we're doing all this for.'
"OK, just give me a moment." I concentrated and tried to change again; this time using James's additional bulk. My body expanded to Gary's full height, broad shoulders with his massive pecs forming in front of me. In my mind I could hear James groaning with pleasure.
'Fuck, this is awesome.' I heard my passenger say as Gary's tattoos appeared. I finished with his head, my hair changing into the thick black styled cut, quickly followed by his beard. I let out a grunt in Gary's voice as the last of his features locked into place.
"So how do I look?"
'Unbelievable.'
I touched and traced my new physique, the tight muscles and huge manhood. I could hear James groaning in my head again.
'I can't move.'
"I've locked you in, why do you want to move?"
'I just need to,' he replied.
Relaxing I freed him to do as he wished. I could feel him moving around inside the body I'd created. I shifted my own mass to accommodate him as he migrated downwards.
I felt him slide into Gary's legs. Then he lurched back and I had to steady myself against the wall. Now under James's control Gary's hips began to thrust back and forth. I let out a groan and watched in fascination as Gary's lower body performed by itself.
Grinning I realised what he was attempting as with each thrust of the hips, Gary's flaccid dick grew stiffer. He'd positioned himself in Gary's lower body and with each shove he'd pushed his own dick inside Gary's. I looked down at the thick, hard member and chuckled knowing what lay just under its surface. Damn, he really wanted some escort action.
"Are you done?" I asked. He lets out a grunt, and I took control again. "I'll let you drive the body later."
'Sweet!'
I pulled on some pants, the only thing that I could find and grabbed the keys to Gary's apartment. "Lets go see his dog."
It was only a short walk to Gary's apartment--our apartment for the next four weeks. But from the memories ingrained in this disguise I found it easy to adopt his confident walk, grinning to myself as women and men ogled my topless physique.
Inside the apartment Jasper--Gary's dog--bounded towards me, then paused. I crouched down and he walked up and sniffed my hand, then he launched himself, licking at my face. I made a fuss of him just as Gary always had, then made my way to the bedroom, Jasper trotting along behind.
"I guess that counts as a pass then. Dogs are pretty smart at noticing when somethings not right."
From a draw I pulled out Gary's laptop and logged in. 'How do you know how to do that?' James asked.
"Side effect from shifting into a perfect copy of someone, you get their brain as well."
I could feel James looking through my eyes at the emails. "Two girls parties, hen nights and an overnight muscle worship from a guy and his friend." I chuckled at the comment, *don't shower*. "Should be some good money."
Without any conscious effort I searched through Gary's closet for some clothes to wear. Then I thought about the comment. I smirked on my way to the utility room, from the bottom of the laundry basket I pulled some clothes the real Gary had worn. I held them up to my face and took a deep breath, the smell was heavy with a masculine, musky odour which seemed familiar.
I pulled on the underwear, cupping James's disguised dick and then pulled on his jeans. "You know, I don't think these guys are just going to stand there while I pose as Gary," I said to James flexing.
'No shit,' James replied in my head. 'I have something I should have said a while back. You see I'm Bi.'
I laughed. "Yeah, I kinda worked that one out."
'Lets help each other out here, I'll do the guy on guy stuff like tonight and you do the straight stuff. Deal?'
"Perfect," I replied and relaxed handing control of Gary's body over to James.
I watched as James worked Gary's body testing and flexing the giant. "This is so fucking awesome," James said using Gary's voice. I had to agree and I let him access what memories I had from the escort.
He pulled on a grey shirt; a tight fit. In the den he slid some books to the side revealing a safe. He tapped a code in and the door opened. From inside I took the keys to the Lamborghini, and a roll of notes. "Shouldn't be any problems replacing this cash in the month we're going to be here," James told me. He reached in further and pulled out an expensive watch and slipped it on. "Best keep up appearances."
I felt confident that James knew what he was doing as we left the house and picked up the sports car. Within the hour, we'd parked up at an expensive hotel and met the two clients.
This was going to be fun I thought to myself.
Sunday, May 27, 2018
Seanday Story: Never too Big
Labels:
Age Change
,
Bodybuilders
,
by Sean Mitchell
,
Gay/Straight
,
Jocks
,
Shapeshifting
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)








No comments :
Post a Comment