Thursday, May 3, 2018

My Name Is Jace


Special thanks to M. Bostlov and his magic clothing shop and to "Pops"

Up until a very short time ago I was a sixty-two year-old man working in a very boring dead-end retail job. All that changed when I wandered into this very odd-looking clothing shop one day. From the outside, M. Bostlov Magic Clothing Store looked like any other little shop along the street, but I couldn’t contain my amazement when I entered. What looked small from the outside was quite large inside. Must be an optical illusion or something. Row after row of various clothing and accessories greeted my eyes. As I studied the aisles more I noticed the store seemed to be divided into sections, although exactly what kind of sections I wasn’t sure. That is when a very dapper looking man walked over to where I stood, and we started to talk. He followed me down the various aisles as I checked out the selections until I came upon what was quite obviously the leather section. I had always had a fancy for leather clothing and in my younger days had always dressed in leathers when riding my motorcycle. I missed those days and sighed as I thought back on all the good times. He must have sensed something for he started to ask me questions, very personal questions indeed but I didn’t mind answering him for some reason. I was feeling very relaxed and quite at ease. The smell of all that leather was intoxicating. As we carried on our conversation he had been picking out various items of leather clothing until he seemed satisfied with his bundle.

“Come into my office with me. I have a proposition you might be interested in.” He smiled so seductively I couldn’t help myself and followed him willingly. By now I had lost all conception of time and my mind was cloudy like I had just woken up from a very deep sleep. He continued to ask me questions: would I like to leave my old life behind and come to work for him in the store? I would never have to worry about anything ever again he assured me. I was so enamored by the leather gear that I immediately answered “yes” without really giving it much thought. But then again what did I have to lose? It probably should have struck me odd that he would want an old man working for him, yet it never occurred to me.  And then, in what should have surprised me, he asked me to take off my clothes and try on the leather gear he had gathered. What surprised me more, I actually disrobed in front of him! I never in my life had done that in front of someone I had just met.

As I stood there stark naked and slightly chilled he held up a pair of leather pants. Nice pants but they looked way too long and way to skinny to fit me. He assured me they would fit okay, urging me to trust him and try them on. I was still skeptical, but I started to pull the pants over my feet and up my legs. The leather felt so great against my bare skin and as I had suspected, it was a tight fit, especially when I tried to pull them up over my hips and waist. He assisted me until finally I was able to zip and button the pants. I felt silly, but he assured me I looked great in the pants. He continued handing me the rest of the gear, none of which I would have sworn would ever fit properly, until I finally was dressed from head to toe in leather. He seemed quite pleased as he looked at me. I could only picture seeing an old man trying to be young again in my mind… until he led me over to a mirror.


I gazed at the reflection, not quite believing that what I saw could possibly be real. That was me?



Gone was the old man I had grown accustomed to seeing reflected back at me for so long. In his place was a tall handsome model-worthy youth who could be no more than his early twenties, wearing skin tight leather clothes that looked like he had been literally poured into them. I could feel myself getting aroused and the image in the mirror reflected that with quite the bulge forming in the crotch of the pants.
The man I now knew to be M. Bostlov himself came over to me, putting a pin in my clothes. “Welcome to your new life. This will allow you to keep your own memories as you adjust. Would you like some help to relieve your… problem?” he asked looking down at my quite large bulge. One thing led to another and I had probably the best time I had ever had before. All the youthful energy of my new body was incredible, not to mention the stamina I now possessed. I could tell I was going to enjoy my new life. “What would you like to call yourself? Your old name just doesn’t seem to fit you anymore.”
“You do the honors, sir. Baptize me and I shall be reborn.” It was the first time I had spoken since the change and the sound of my voice surprised me. I had some sort of accent I couldn’t yet identify, and the timbre was more of a soft tenor now.
“How about Jace?” Jace. That sounded perfect for the young stud I now was. “Go explore the store, Jace, and introduce yourself to your fellow co-workers. Just remember not to wear any of the merchandise unsupervised. Your life will never be the same. Trust me.  By the way, you will find a little bonus waiting for you outside.” I left the office to go find out about my new place of employment and quite frankly I was anxious to see what the bonus was.
All the while memories of growing up Jace were combining with mine so I was truly becoming him. Even memories of where I lived, what I liked to do, everything Jace was mine and I loved it.
I made my way through the store, running into my new work mates and customers as I hurried outside to see what Mr. B. had left for me. I wasn’t disappointed. It had been a long time since I had ridden a motorcycle but my new boss knew that hunger still burned within me and this bike was perfectly suited for Jace’s… my… sense of adventure and fun… and need for speed. I was practically salivating at the mouth.
“Ready to try it out, Jace?” I hadn’t heard Mr. B. come up behind me so the sudden sound of his voice startled me a bit.
“Can I?”
“Sure. It is yours and you can have the rest of the day off to get to enjoy your new toy. Tomorrow you can start learning your new job in earnest. Now go have some fun.”
Mr. B. had thought of everything. There were riding leathers, boots, gloves, and helmet, all of which perfectly complimented the blue of the bike. There was also a backpack for my current set of clothes – couldn’t ruin them the first day. I took the leathers back to one of the changing booths. Stripping out of my clothes, I finally got to see my new self entirely au naturel. I wasn’t disappointed. Tall, very handsome and with toned rippling muscles, I now had the body of a young god. I slipped into the leathers and zipped them up. Damn! Not only was the feel of the material against my skin so exhilarating, the suit clung in all the rights places to make me look so hot. Not bad for an old man! I finished getting dressed and mounted my new toy. All the knowledge and skills I needed to tame the beast were at my disposal so having fun was definitely not going to be a problem. Gloves? Check. Sunglasses? Check. Helmet? Check. I coaxed the motor to life and took off, heading for the most twisting road I could think of.
A few days later I spotted a cool cowboy hat as I was passing through one of the other sections in the store. Not one for hats normally, this one seemed to be calling out to me for some reason. As employees, Mr. Bostlov generally didn’t encourage us to try on the merchandise unsupervised. I wasn’t sure why but then I hadn’t been in the store that long and really didn’t know too much about all that happened there. Anyway… to make a long story short, I picked up the hat and put it on. Curious to see what I looked like, I quickly made my way to one of the changing booths. I barely made it into the booth before I started to feel dizzy and this strange warmth came all over my body.
I watched in awe as my dark hair grew lighter until it was a reddish blonde shade, getting slightly longer and messier than I usually wore mine. My face began to itch as the same color hair popped out along my jaw, adding a manly scruffy look to my features. I wasn’t terribly happy to see my face changing as I so enjoyed the youthful hot body Mr. Bostlov had given me but I must admit as I stood transfixed watching the changes happen that I was getting quite aroused. I certainly was getting a little older yet at the same time I was still quite handsome. The hat complimented my new features. “I could live with my new face.” I thought to myself just as more changes started to occur. My body started to bulk up a bit as my tan faded and I could see myself getting a few inches taller in the mirror. Before long I was observing a stud the likes I had only ever dreamed about staring back at me. My clothes, which had become quite tight through all of this, morphed into black leather only slightly altered from what I had been wearing and looked so cool on this body. My cock was definitely aroused as it stiffened inside the pants, unrestrained by any underwear whatsoever. It finally dawned on me what made this store special: all of the items had the ability to make someone’s deepest desires into reality.
“Oh my god.” I said out loud, clasping my larger hand over my mouth when I heard the baritone voice accented with a smooth Southern drawl. Would Mr. Bostlov be irate at me for trying the hat on?
The one thing I had given up to be Jace and work in the store that I missed – Pops. I wondered what he would think of me if he saw me. Granted we hadn’t known each other for long but we had become close in a very special way, even if he was younger than me. Somehow I knew Pops would quite definitely approve. I hadn’t told Mr. B. about him. Maybe someday I would be able to meet up with him again. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard the bell over the door tinkle as someone entered the store. I could hear Mr. B. talking with them as they walked the aisles of the store, their voices growing fainter as a thought came into my head. Maybe I could sneak out the door while the boss was busy, just so I could experience the outside world in my new body for a bit.
It had been sunny when I had ridden my bike to the store in the morning and it still was. Fortunately, the temperature wasn’t uncomfortable in my leather attire as I walked down the sidewalk. Men and women alike were staring at me, some of them even getting aroused I could tell. Mind you I got looks all the time in my Jace façade, but this was different because I wasn’t the model-cute young man people would drool over from afar. I was a certified hunky stud that people wanted to bed, a good old boy people could feel comfortable approaching and I was loving it. Southern charm just naturally oozed out of my mouth with every word and I had such a charming and disarming smile that people would look at me with lust in their eyes. I knew I could have any one of them if I was so inclined. And while I absolutely adored being model Jace, hunky Southern Jace wasn’t bad either. I wouldn’t mind it if I was stuck like this.
I managed to sneak back into the store unnoticed and went to the changing booth. I removed the hat, expecting that I would revert to myself but that didn’t happen. Crap. What was I going to do? Just when I thought things couldn’t get any worse there was a knock on the door. “Jace, I’ve got someone for you to meet.” It was the boss! Maybe I could pretend I wasn’t Jace and fool him. I opened the door, seeing the handsome stud beside him.
“Jace isn’t here. He went looking for another jacket for me.” I lied to my boss. Mr. B. shot me a disapproving glance and I knew that I hadn’t fooled him in the least. He was none too pleased with me, but instead of yelling at me, or something worse, he carried on as though everything was quite normal and I was just another customer.
“I just wanted to introduce him to someone he knows. I guess that will have to wait until later. Nice to have met you….” He extended his hand to me.
I had to think quick. “I’m…er… Chad. Short for Chadwick.” Ugh. I couldn’t do any better than that?
“Nice to have met you, Chad.  Why don’t you come by the office with me? I have a private collection I’m sure you would be interested in.” He turned to his companion. “Let me take you to your section, Pops, so you can see where you’ll be working. We’ll meet up with Jace later. You, too, Chad.”
Pops? That couldn’t be my Pops could it? He was much older than what I remembered unless… had Mr. B. changed my Pops into this hunk of a cowboy that stood before me? I was feeling like there was this connection between us. Was he feeling it too? I stayed silent as Mr. B. and Pops bantered as we walked. Pops voice was so sexy and deep, I had all I could do to control myself. I wanted so bad to just throw myself at the gorgeous Southern stud. We left Pops in his new section of the store, coincidentally where I had found the hat, and the boss and I made our way to his office.
“Have a seat, Jace.” He said as he ushered me in. I braced myself for the worse. “I don’t approve of what you did with the hat but maybe it was destiny’s way of bringing the two of you together.”
“I’m sorry Mr. Bostlov. I won’t do it again I promise. I just…” He waved his hand at me dismissively.
“Don’t worry Jace. I’m not going to punish you. In fact I’m going to let you keep the hat.” Let me keep the hat? Why would he do that? “The hat has no more transformative power. That particular item was a one-time use only, normally meant to make the change permanent.” He handed me a very expensive looking ring encrusted with emeralds. “Here. Put this on.” I put the ring on my finger, a slight tingle coursed throughout my body, but nothing happened. “Now take the ring off.” I did as I was told and as soon as the ring left my finger I changed from Chad to Jace.
“As long as you wear the ring you will be Chad. When you take the ring off you will be Jace. You better tell Pops, though, so he doesn’t get too confused. You can wear it when you want to outside the store but in here you must stay as Jace and work your section. Understand?”
“Yes, sir. Thank you, sir.” I was excited. I could be both Jace and Chad!
“Remember this must remain a secret between us and Pops, once you tell him. Now go back to your section and I’ll bring Pops over. And try to contain yourself.”
I went back to work. I somehow instinctively knew what someone was looking for and the perfect way for them to achieve it. I was helping a customer that had come in while I was in the office when I heard a voice behind me.
“Ah Jace. There you are. I have someone I’d like you to meet.” I turned around, coming face to face with Pops. The musky smell coming from him was so turning me on. I had all I could do to control myself. I extended my hand to him. “This is Pops, my newest employee. He’ll be working in the Southern section.” Why don’t the two of you go get better… acquainted. You can use my office. I’ll help your customer.” Mr. B. obviously saw the lust in both our eyes. He practically shooed us away.
“You turned out well, son. A little younger than me now, boy.” He said once we got to the office. He smiled at me and I went weak in the knees. He knew who I was all along. Pops and I quickly embraced and, well, one thing led to another until finally we found ourselves together as though we had always been destined to be this way.
After our first go-around I slipped the ring on and changed to Chad. Pops was initially quite surprised of course, but then that irresistible smile crossed his face. “I got me two for the price of one. And a hot Southerner at that!” Chad was closer to Pops in age than Jace and I allowed his more domineering persona to take over for the time being. I don’t think I had ever had a better time than what we had that day.
My name is Jace. I am 23 years old and live a very comfortable, carefree life in a very fashionable apartment in the wealthy section of the city. At work, which is never boring, I like helping people realize their dreams. I enjoy adventure, riding my motorcycle fast, and having loads of fun. Getting to be Chad when I want is just fantastic, too! I could have the pick of any man or woman I might desire but Pops is my destiny. Life is great, all thanks to a magical clothing store. Stop by sometime. I’m sure we have just what you desire.


No comments :

Post a Comment