It was early, dawn just breaking. I saw this sailor, past security—damn, he was sleeping so soundly, none of the other passengers seemed to bother him. So I waited and watched.
Before long, all the others had left. The sailor remained silent, only once did he move, adjusting his head as it laid on his arms.
I’m a bit of an opportunist, and this was just too inviting. Looking around, I checked the area was clear and discarded what little I was carrying.
I approached the man, confident that I wasn’t going to disturb him and placed my open palm on his chest. I smiled, as I felt the firmness of his body shrouded in his uniform. He let out a low groan, and I felt him relax under my touch.
His eyes blinked open, but through the bright blue pools of life, there was vagueness and residue confusion.
As security approached, leaned forward as if to whisper something—but I said nothing. I forced the sailor to chuckle giving the impression of a conversation. The guard only glanced at us and continued on his way.
He readjusted his position, moving his arms to his sides—under my direction.
A final glance around confirmed the coast was clear, and I knew I we were both ready.
I climbed on top of him, sitting on his crotch, and aligning my legs with his. It was satisfying to hear him gasp from under me, a deep gravelly groan escaped his mouth, that only excited me.
Leaning back I could feel his coarse uniform under me. Completely unprompted he wrapped his strong arms around me. My first sense of his strength, and I knew I was going to enjoy my time.
I felt his warm breath on the back of my neck.
Teasing myself, I chose the words for him to utter. “Do it. Do it now...”
Taking a breath, I began to slip down into his frame. I pushed my arms against his firm embrace and they passed through his uniform into his arms.
He readjusted his position, moving his arms to his sides—under my direction.
A final glance around confirmed the coast was clear, and I knew I we were both ready.
I climbed on top of him, sitting on his crotch, and aligning my legs with his. It was satisfying to hear him gasp from under me, a deep gravelly groan escaped his mouth, that only excited me.
Leaning back I could feel his coarse uniform under me. Completely unprompted he wrapped his strong arms around me. My first sense of his strength, and I knew I was going to enjoy my time.
I felt his warm breath on the back of my neck.
Teasing myself, I chose the words for him to utter. “Do it. Do it now...”
Taking a breath, I began to slip down into his frame. I pushed my arms against his firm embrace and they passed through his uniform into his arms.
Seconds passed, that’s all that was needed before he’d completely engulfed what used to be my body.
I let out a groan, this time in my new voice—I was now Dylan Richards.
Smiling I tensed, feeling all the muscles responding to my commands.
I relaxed, and pulled the cap down and moved my thick arms behind my head—just as I’d found him.
There was plenty of time, I had three hours before my connecting flight back to LA and a month of leave. Maybe I’ll look up some of his his and my old friends—that would be fun.
With a satisfied sigh, I closed my eyes and sunk deeper into Dylan’s mind and soul.
I let out a groan, this time in my new voice—I was now Dylan Richards.
Smiling I tensed, feeling all the muscles responding to my commands.
I relaxed, and pulled the cap down and moved my thick arms behind my head—just as I’d found him.
There was plenty of time, I had three hours before my connecting flight back to LA and a month of leave. Maybe I’ll look up some of his his and my old friends—that would be fun.
With a satisfied sigh, I closed my eyes and sunk deeper into Dylan’s mind and soul.

No comments :
Post a Comment