Sunday, May 13, 2018

Seanday Reloaded: Long Time Investment


People talk to me about long time investments, money related of course but I have another way of looking at it with the bonus of extending my life.
Take Darren here, I did about four years ago! He wasn’t as big as he is now, but I could see his potential and I decided to make him my personal project and investment.

I’d been tailing him for a couple of days, he’d been out with his friends and separated from them to walk home; the perfect opportunity for me.

Shivering I remembered how much I hated being on the outside, I felt unprotected and of course I started to age again. I bit my lip and thought for a moment, “That would make me 207 years old this year.” I murmured to myself.

Chuckling I watch as he staggered down the pathway, it was going to be an easy one I thought. Reaching into my pocket I pulled out the sedative, uncapped the needle and tapped the syringe a couple of times. It would only knock him out for about 10 minutes but it was all I needed.

From behind I jabbed the needle into his ass, and moments later I was pulling him into the bushes.

Discarding my clothes, I looked down at my lean tight body for one last time before pulling Darren’s t-shirt over and behind his head, rolling him onto his back. He had good definition even before I started my work, it’s now I knew he was the one I would make my home for the next 20 or so years.

I climbed on him, straddling his torso; I started to knead his chest, his young muscle started to yield to my touch until I was able to get my arms inside up to my elbows.

Taking another look around, I pulled my arms out. I knew he wouldn’t be out for much longer so I needed to get a move on.

Sitting at his head, my toes searched for the entry I’d just created. Once found I started to ease myself in, pushing my legs down inside. Bit by bit I eased myself inside, each limb twitching slightly as I invaded it.

Next was always the hardest, taking the upper body. I rested my arms, crossed over my chest and bowed my shoulders. Wriggling inside further my upper torso, shoulders and head slipped below the surface of Darren’s chest. It was dark and warm, a red glow shrouded me; some light from outside passing through Darren’s chest.

I stretched and pushed, pitying anyone that came across this 17 year old writhing with my body moving below his skin as I unfolded my arms and pushed them into his. Stretching again I felt an opening to the top of my head and I pushed hard, it gave and my head pushed up Darren’s neck. He convulsed and gagged as the final part of my intrusion completed.

Outwardly Darren looked like a typical 17 year old, drunk and unconscious.

Inside Darren I was changing, my physical form softening merging with the 17 year old, why? To be totally undetectable.

There was one last task to complete; I detached Darren’s soul from his mortal body and wriggled in between the two. Gently I pulled his soul into my shapeless body, protecting it and making myself a bridge between his soul and mortal body - the transfer was complete.

In this position I could ‘guide’ him, ‘suggest’ things and manipulate him, effectively being his conscience. It true, I could also take over completely, but that’s a separate story.

So my investment? With his genetics, and my commitment you see the product before you. We’ve started a fan base, and a YouTube channel. I’ve let his cocky attitude shine through, and yesterday we had a call from an online adult website.

I think his career is about to bloom with me by his side, and a lucrative partnership in the years ahead.

6 comments :

  1. Love this story

    ReplyDelete
  2. you mean all this time darren has been under your influence!!!! would love to ask for his sweaty gear when i see you next time :) could you make him give it to me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have the unedited pic of him?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The picture isn't morphed thats how he is; http://www.facebook.com/DeLuXeTheKing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. .I think they meant "unedited" as in they want the full nude ;P

      Delete